Two

Wednesday 6th November 2013, 4:50pm.

Christopher Maurice Brown.

"You leaving already?" Shane asked.

Shane is the newish worker here, his been keeping a close eye on me. He knows I do something but he just don't exactly know, and to my luck he never will. I just hope all this suspecting his doing on me ends soon because I got enough stuff to worry about him don't need him on my ass too.

"Yeah, I have a family waiting on me at home." I lied, I have my next victim waiting for me to pay them a visit.

"Sure." He said not believing me.

I don't have time to talk to him so I said a quick goodbye to Lewis then I left the building. I headed straight to my car, but before I drove off I checked my phone to see a message from Jessie.

From Jess
What time you coming back? Could you look after Drew tonight please? I didn't sleep much last night as Drew wouldn't sleep and his been crying all day, think he has a little tummy ache. I just need a quick nap, two hours max.. Please?

Me looking after Drew by myself? I can't do that. I don't know how to look after a baby. But I feel bad for Jessie she does everything... But then I have my victim to see tonight...

To Jess
I'm at work for a few extra hours, but when I get back I'll look after him.

I placed my phone on the passenger seat and started to head to the strip club, that's where my victim should be, his the manger of it. He forces girls to work there and only pays them a little amount and once they get over used, he uses them then kills them. I swear most of my victim are all sick fuckers.

I parked around the back of the building so I can sneak him out without anyone seeing anything. Perfectly for me I saw him entering the building, I can get him before he goes inside. I walked up behind him, sneaking closer and closer without him noticing me until he turned around, his eyes contacting with mine.

"You need something?" He spat.

"Yeah actually." Once I said that with one swift movement I stabbed the knife through his stomache. "Bye mothafucka."

His body soon fell onto the floor, I took my knife out of him then got back into my car. Easy job done. I drove away from the scene but by the front of the building was Shane from work looking around at the cars. He looking for me? Shit, I got a stalker now. This is going to make my killing even harder. I quickly drove off I can't have any signs of me being here.

Once I came closer to home I noticed I have blood on my clothes and hands and I forgot to bring spare stuff. I can't let Jessie see me with blood. I turned the car round and headed to Lewis'. Once I made it to his I knocked on his door and shortly he ansered.

"Chris? Whats up?" He said but them noticed the blood. "Wow, what happened?"

"Man, someone started a fight with me... Could I clean up here?" I asked.

"Yeah sure... Why didn't you just go home?"

"I don't want Jessie to know I got into a fight, she go crazy and think her son wont be safe. You know how she is."

"Okay, yeah I get that. I have some spare clothes in that pile over there." He said pointing to his clothes.

"Thanks bro."

Jessica Ellen Cornish.

Chris has been gone for over two hours, I understand his working but he doesn't have to do extra time at work we doing good. Drew has finally fell asleep, think I might join him too. I rested myself on the couch, didn't take me long to fall alseep.

> Three hours later (10.10pm) >

"Jess, I'm back!" Chris shouted slamming the door behind him making me wake up.

"Why you being so loud? Drew is asleep." I spoke but just as I said that Drew started to cry.

"You just fucking done that by yourself!" He shouted angrily.

"You been drinking?" Jessie asked confused.

"Yeah I'm grown, I can do what the fuck I like!"

"Stop shouting, you already woke Drew, actually what time is it because you said you would be back to look after him?"

"All these fucking questions! Don't tell me what to do bitch! Stop being fucking lazy and look after the kid!"

"The kid? Its our child. We both have to look after him. I had to take a day off today because Drew and your mum was ill. I had to stay up all night for Drew too. I need sleep. And you out drinking until late night?!" I finally shouted back.

"You shouting at me?!" Chris shouted coming really close to me. "Say something else I dare you." He spoke through greeted teeth.

"Whats wrong with you today? If Drew wasn't in this house right now I be happy to hit that disrespect out of you." I spoke calmly.

"Fuck him, hit me then."

"You got issues." I said walking away to intend to Drew.

"Don't walk away from me!" He shouted, annoying the shit out of me.

"I'm going to take care of our child so please excuse me." I spoke sarcastically.

I didn't hear him follow behind me. I went into Drew's room picking him up from the crib I cuddled him until he finally fell back to sleep. I don't know whats up with Chris tonight, his never been like this before. I know having a kid is stressful but it cant just be me raising him, he created him too.

___________________
What you think about this chapter?
What you think about Chris' new stalker Shane?
You think Shane will catch Chris?
What you think about jessie's and Chris' argument?
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!