Prologue

"Get off me," I yell trying to wriggle out of his grip, but he's too strong.

"Not even in your wildest dreams," He says and starts kissing me with a burning desire. He unclasps my bra and gets rid of my underwear.

"Get off her Dave, or I swear I will fucking kill you," I hear the oh so familiar deep voice coming from a distance. There's no hope for me and I know that.

"Oh yeah, watch me," Dave says. He connects his lips to my collarbone leaving hickeys all over. He starts to lower his pants and I close my eyes. Tears are streaking down my face. Harder than before.

I hear a few punch being thrown and I open my eyes to see a unconscious Dave laying on the ground. I feel someone give me my underwear and clothes and look up to see him.

I quickly wear everything and I try to stand up, but I can't. Before I reach the ground he catches me and carries me bridal style.

"Stai bene principessa?" He asks me. "Now that you're here, how could I not be?" I ask and he kisses my forehead.

"I love you,"

"I love you too principessa."

-

NOTE: THERE ARE A LOT OF TIME JUMPS IN THIS BOOK AND THE TIME LINE IS WRITTEN IN THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHAPTER SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL READ IT. I KNOW IT LOOKS CONFUSING BUT IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE IN THE END.