0.3

2 Months Before It Happened

I woke up the next morning earlier than usual. It was 5 a.m. It was weird, but anyway, more time to get ready. I go downstairs and make a royal breakfast, consisting of pancakes and fried eggs and some sausages. I sit down on the counter and eat my breakfast. After I am done I go and take a shower. I step into the hot water and feel my body relax into it. I was one of those people who tales really no time to shower, so I got out of there quickly and went straight to my bed. I took my blow drier from my nights stand and quickly blowdried my hair. After I finished blowdrying it I took my curling iron and curled them. It only took me half an hour and I quickly threw it into a messy bun.

I chose something cute to wear and put it on. It was now time for school. I go downstairs and rush out the door into the bus. I head for the back of the bus and see that new boy's back again. There is an empty seat beside him so I occupy that space. "Wass Up Em?" He asks as he notices me sitting down beside me. "My name is Emily, not Em new boy." I say and he just shrugs. "I prefer Em," he says and I just shake my head laughing. "What you listening to Em?" He asks and I shrug. I show him my phone and a huge smile spreads across his face. "You like Green Day?" I ask and he nods unable to get rid of the smile on his face. "You are currently listening to my favorite song miss West," he says and I smile in response.

"21 Guns" is a great song and I absolutely loved it. It just has the perfect lyrics and Billie Joe Armstrong is bæ. I hum along to the tune and just close my eyes. I hear Jase hum along as well and I smile to myself. I like Jase, not in the like like way, but more in a friend way, he's a good guy, I believe. I mean this is only the second day I've known him, but something about him makes me feel safe and weird. Something about Jase Blue was different from other boys, and I can't make out what it is.

"Let's play 20 questions you little arse," I say and he nods, I wanted to find out more about Jase Blue. "I'll start," I say, "what do you do for a living?" I ask and a smirk creeps onto his face. "I'm a Calvin Klein model," he says and a "yeah right" look is spread across my face. He just shows me a couple of pictures on his phone and I can absolutely say I was stunned, not only that he had a drop-dead gorgeous face, but that body, God help me.

"What do you do for a livin' West?" he asks and I answer almost immediately, "I'm a professional dancer, Blue," I say and he just nods. We continue the game for a bit until we arrive to the living hell also known by the term school. I quickly jump out the bus with Jase following just a little bit behind. We make our way to our lockers and throw our books in there. I was thinking about ditching the day and going to the dance academy so that's what I did. I left my books there and sprinted toward home. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I open it, a smile creeps on my fave as I see who's texted me.
-
from: the jase, jase who wants to go third base

where you at pussycat?

-

from: emily kanye west

just heading to the dance academy and ditching the day.

-

from: the jase, jase who wants to go third base

text me the address, i'm coming

-

I quickly text Jase the address and completely forget I had to go home first so I could change. Nobody was home so that was quite easy for me. I run to my room and quickly grab a "You Complete MeSS" tank top and a pair of yoga pants. I grab my charger and headphones as well. I leave my house, grab my bike and quickly ride to the academy. I had put on Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" the version that features Kendrick Lamar, just because moi appears in the video as Arsyn and that woman is fierce. She is also a good friend of mine so props to Taylor for being so talented, and such a good friend.