Killing off the men

The next day the six friends Skyped again. The unknown character was still there.

Asking the same question "who posted the pictures". None of them spoke

The life form finally said "my patience has ended, if you don't tell me in the next five seconds everyone is going to die 5,4,3,2,1"

The screams came from Charles screen. Someone was making him stick his hand in a blender, it looked like Madelyn.

The rest of the friends screamed as blood squirted out of the blender onto the screen.

They heard a familiar voice say "your next "through the screen. It was Madelyn!

Three minutes later more screaming came from Adams screen. He was holding a sigh that said "if you see this sign then Adam gets it" Adam was trying to pull his hands down but his hands were being pushed up by an unknown object. That's when his arms snapped clean off. Then his legs came flying off the screen as well ,that was the end of Adam. Next came Luke he was pointing a gun at himself. Luke was the worst out of all he was bawling like a small child saying "I don't want to die". The gun first went off and hit him in the ear. Then it looked like a gallon of blood had been dumped on him. His chest was ripped open, and the gun had shot him in the head. It was Madelyn! Everyone had seen her die ,but her spirit was still there. Her lonely, sad spirit.

IF YOU LIKE MY STORY SO FAR CLICK THE STAR DOWN BELOW AND THANK YOU FOR READING!