No more ladies

The ladies are the only ones that remained. They sat on Skype screaming with tears rolling down there cheeks. They just wanted to get off their computers, but that wouldn't help. All three girls waited till they were next. First was poor little Chelsea, she was possessed by the demon that was once Madelyn. Chelsea looked strait into the camera eyes jet black, and smashed her head into the screen. Chelsea let out a huge a wail ,and her head burst like a huge pimple. Linda watches in horror at what she sees. Sage had started cutting herself to the bone with a kitchen knife. Sage then plunges the knife into her heart. Linda was the only one left. She looked around the room. She pled to Madelyn not to kill her. The demon showed right in the middle of the room.

Madelyn asked in a voice that made cats scream " I saved you for last because you took the picture. But who posted". Meanwhile Linda was bawling in the middle of the room.

"Please don't kill me please don't" she plead
"Tell me who posted the picture and I won't kill you" Madelyn says over powering her.
"I did I am sorry" Linda peeped out.
"I lied" the demon said Madelyn then raised a gun to Linda's forehead, and pulled the trigger.

THE END, THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFIC AND CLICK THE STAR IF YOU LIKED IT!