✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐﹚

"So you mean to say that Jeongguk is in Seoul and I still haven't met him?! God, once I get him I will not let go of this easily. How could he not meet his best friend?!" Hoseok exclaimed, making a fake hurt face.

"Hyung, you can do whatever you want but at least let's find him first," the younger replied.

"Find him? What do you mean by that?" The brown-haired male asked, confused.

"Yes, so what do you think? Why am I here? It has been two fucking days since he is not responding to my calls and texts. I was going nuts, so I came here to find where he is. You know what I may sound crazy or possessive but I think something wrong has happened. Or else he would never do that." Taehyung was frustrated.

"Woowoh! Calm down, calm down, dude. We will surely fin- -" Hoseok's sentence got interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. He picked up his phone and answered, "Hello... What?! Okay, okay, I am coming..." With that, the call ended.

"Gguk, I have to go to the police station first. So, is it okay if I go there first and then drop you off?" Hoseok asked with an apologetic look.

"Okay, no problem. I can stay and besides I don't have any early." Taehyung confirmed.

Soon, they reach the police station. But the sight there was not pleasant for Hoseok, because a tall and handsome blonde was making the police station upside down. Hoseok quickly walked to him.

"Hello, I am Officer Jung Hoseok. Please, calm down and tell me your problem, instead of creating a commotion. Please?" Hoseok asked, calming him down. After that, the officer took the male to his cabin, along with Taehyung. He made the male sit on the chair while giving him a glass of water, which the tall man accepted and gulped down in one go.

"So, now tell me. What happened? I will try to help you in every possible way," the officer uttered in a soft tone.

"I came here to report a missing complaint about my husband who went missing, two days ago. But here they are saying that they don't take complaints about any adult, as they are old enough to go anywhere without informing anyone. For fuck's sake, I know my husband, he won't go anywhere without informing for a second, let alone two days," the tall man informed, becoming frustrated.

"Cool down. We will try our best to find your husband, Mr...?" Hoseok trailed.

"Namjoon. Kim Namjoon," the blonde man said.

"So, Mr. Kim, don't worry. We will bring your husband back to you safe and sound. But you also have to cooperate with us." Hoseok explained-assured.

"I am ready to do anything if that means I will have my husband back," Namjoon uttered, the determination visible in his tone. Taehyung was amazed by how much the man loved his husband and that he was willing to do anything.

"Okay, now tell me when did you last see him or talk with him? Were you with him when he went missing? Tell us every single detail you know." Hoseok investigated.

"Two days ago, when he was returning from a friend's birthday party he texted me saying that he will be late as his car broke down. That was the last time I heard from him," Namjoon informed.

Hoseok just hummed before speaking, "Did you ask his friend whose birthday he was attending? Or his any other friend who may know about him?"

"Yes, I called and asked his every friend about him but everyone said the same thing that they don't know. I even asked his parents but nothing changed. His phone is also out of order. Please, Officer, help me. Please." Namjoon begged Hoseok holding his hands.

"I promised you that I will find him, right? So don't lose hope, okay? Now tell me your husband's name and give a photo of him so that it will be easy for us to find him." Hoseok further asked.

"His name is Kim Seokjin and here is his photo," Namjoon said and gave him a photo of SeokJin. Hoseok took the photo and went out saying that he had to give the photo to others for tracking him down, leaving Taehyung and Namjoon alone in the cabin.

Taehyung was feeling bad for the other as he was also on the same page with him, worried and missing the love of his life. Therefore, he went to him and put his hand on the elder's shoulder. "Don't worry, Hyung. Hobi Hyung will find your husband soon. Just have patience." He comforted him and the older one smiled at him, showing his dimples slightly.

After some time Hoseok came and said, "Mr. Kim I have given the pic to our department, soon we will find your husband. For now, you may go." Namjoon stood up to leave the police station. Later Taehyung and Hoseok also left the police to drop the younger and they were in the jeep again.

"So where shall I drop you?" Hoseok asked, breaking the silence in the jeep.

"Honestly, I don't know where I will go. Uh-hmm... You just drop me at any hotel. Yeah, that will be fine," Taehyung said, being a little clueless.

"Hotel? No way! You will go with me to my house!" Hoseok was not going to let his best friend's fiance live in a hotel when he got a huge house like his huge heart.

"No, Hyung. It's okay. I can handle it. You no need to worry, already you helped a lot," the red-haired male denied politely.

"Don't you consider me as your brother?" Hoseok asked.

"No, it's not lik--"

"Then just stay with me. And I am not taking no as an answer!" Hoseok ordered and the other had to give in.

•••

Assalamu Alaikum everyone, here is the second chapter. Hope you like it. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

So what do you think may happen? Did Seokjin really go missing or something else? And the most important thing is where Jeongguk is. Let me know your assumptions and vote if you liked the chapter. Let's meet in the next chapter till then stay safe and healthy. Allah Hafeez.

- Pearl.