✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑﹚

The next morning, Taehyung was all ready to go to the N.G.O. because only there he could find Jeongguk. When he reached there, he was greeted by the manager of the N.G.O, Mr. Byun, "Mr. Kim. Good to see you here. It has been a while."

"Hello, Mr. Byun." Taehyung shortly greeted back. Then Mr. Byun took the male to his cabin along with him.

"Please, have a seat, and let me order something for you." Mr. Byun said.

"No need for that all. I just came here to meet Jeongguk. Where is he? Please, call him for me." Taehyung directly got to the point without any extra talk while the other looked at him amusingly.

"Mr. Kim, are you kidding me? Mr. Kim left Seoul three days ago already. And you are saying you came to meet him." Mr. Byun stated, thinking the red-headed male was joking. By hearing that, Taehyung was beyond shocked; Jeongguk left Seoul?! But did not reach Daegu?!

"What the fuck you are saying? Jeongguk left Seoul three days ago and I don't know. Are you serious?" Taehyung uttered being frustrated not because he was angry at him, but because he was sick-worried for his fiancé.

"Yeah, that's what we were informed when we last called him...." The manager replied.

"What?! Wait, you said you were informed, what does that mean? Didn't Jeongguk say that to you by himself?" Taehyung further inquired.

"Uh-huh... No. It was informed by Mr. Choi, second-in-charge of the N.G.O," Mr. Byun answered.

"Where is he? Call him now!" Taehyung ordered. Mr. Byun just flinched by the other's tone and immediately called the said person. Soon, a tall and handsome man with dark black hair arrived.

"Mr. Byun, you called me. What's the matter?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Yes, this is Mr. Kim, one of the shareholders of our N.G.O. and Jeongguk's fiancé. He wants to talk with you," hurriedly explained the manager.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. I am Choi San. Nice to me--"

"Cut the crap and just tell me where is Jeongguk? Where did he go?!" The red-haired male cut him with a serious look.

"What the hell? How would I know that? Wait, for a second, aren't you supposed to know where he is, as he already left for Daegu?" San asked instead, clueless.

"Shut up, you dumb head! If only I had known where Gguk is, would I be asking you guys around like that? Because of you guys, he is missing and I don't know where he is! Fuck!" Taehyung shouted at them and cursed out of frustration.

"Sir, please, calm down, and please, first let me expl--" San was again interrupted by the tensed fiancé.

"Explain!? What is there to explain, huh?"

Before San could say anything, a person came running and said, "Mr. Byun, Mr. Choi, please, come fast! Someone came and started to make a ruckus while asking for his boyfriend and stuff. Please, come fast!"

After hearing that, all three of them ran outside and saw a silver-haired male holding the collar of the receptionist.

"Where the fuck is my boyfriend? Speak up, you fucking whore!" The silver-haired male asked with venom laced in his voice.

"Sir, I don't know whom you are talking about. Please, let me go!" The receptionist cried out helplessly.

"Wow! You don't know the person who works his ass off for this N.G.O?! Doctor Park Jimin, don't you know him?!" The male snapped and released the receptionist. San helped the receptionist while Mr. Byun went to the silver-haired male.