Bio

Name: Hela Odinsdottir 

Human name: Hela Uchiha

Looks

(De-age to around 16

(De-age to around 16. I'm also not giving her the helmet because I think it looks stupid.)

Powers

Asgardian Physiology/Supernatural Empowerment: As the eldest child of Odin, Hela had tremendous superhuman abilities and supernatural powers, far superior to those of almost every other Asgardian, including Thor at full power. believed Hela was sufficiently powerful to conquer the entire cosmos. Hela also gets stronger the longer she's on Asgard. (I changed the last one to Earth instead of Asgard to fit the story better.)

Superhuman Strength: Hela possesses tremendous levels of superhuman strength, enabling her to single-handedly wipe out all the Valkyrie but one, who barely survived. She was also able to catch Mjolnir, one of the most powerful weapons in existence, with one hand after it was thrown at her with full speed, crushing it with no visible effort.

Superhuman Durability: Hela's body, much like Thor's, was nigh-invulnerable, but to a much greater degree. She was able to catch Mjolnir in midair without injury. Hela was also able to grab a handful of the Eternal Flame unburnt, was impaled through the torso with an Einherjar's sword, and stabbed with Gungnir by Thor without taking any noticeable physical damage. Thor struck her with a massive lightning blast, only for her to emerge completely unharmed.

Superhuman Speed: Hela was capable of movement at exceptionally high speeds. She was fast enough to slay several Einherjar before they could react and was able to keep up with and outpace Thor and Valkyrie in combat. Her reflexes were also quick enough that she was able to catch Mjolnir with one hand and react to Thor's lightning attacks in close range.

Superhuman Agility: Hela naturally possessed greater agility, dexterity, balance, and body coordination than a human, and even most other Asgardians. She was able to dodge and outpace Thor and Valkyrie's attacks through the majority of her battles with them. She was also able to jump through a crater, landing neatly on her feet.

Superhuman Stamina: Hela's musculature produces considerably fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of Humans and even most Asgardians. She was able to defeat numerous Asgardians, as well as withstand the combined might of Thor and Valkyrie without tiring.

Superhuman Reflexes: Hela possessed incredible reflexes that enabled her to anticipate, dodge, and counter her opponents' movements.

Near Absolute Regeneration: Hela is capable of instantly regenerating her entire body even if a single cell of her survives. Also completely stops aging so she's basically immortal.

Weapon Manifestation: Hela could manifest various weapons from different parts of her body, usually Necroswords, daggers, spears, and axes but she can create any weapon she thinks of including shields. These weapons were incredibly durable and sharp, enough to not only instantly kill the likes of the Warrior Three and Skurge, but also able to pierce right through Thors's nigh-invulnerable body, with Hela gouging his right eye out with a Necrosword and pierce his back with a blade from her elbow.