XIII

your p.o.v

        waking up i feel an emptiness in my bed. i sit up and look around and ymir is no where to be seen. frowning i get up and get dressed in my comfort clothes. i grab my phone and unlock it seeing a picture of me and ymir. this makes me smile but no notifications.
       just then i hear a bang downstairs and it makes me jump. me being an idiot i slowly go downstairs and peek around the corner. to my surprise i find a quietly cussing ymir as she tries to make breakfast.
        i laugh in my hand quietly and slowly creep up behind her. "BOO" ymir jumps and drops an egg. this makes me laugh harder and ymir soon joins me. she stands up straight again and pulls me in for a hug. i wrap my arms around her and she gives my head a kiss.
         "i didn't wake you up did i? i tried to be quiet but i kinda burnt myself on accident" i look up at her  and smile. "no you didn't wake me up. although i was a little sad when i didn't wake up to you in bed" ymir smiled and scooted out of the way to show the breakfast she prepared. i kiss her cheek and told her thank you. we grab some plates and dig in.
          after we finished eating i did all the dishes and put the leftovers in the fridge. when i finished i heard the door open and it was my mom. i smile and rub up and hug her. i haven't seen her for a while because she tends to sleep at the er because of her crazy shifts and they always need her.
          "hello y/n i've missed you so much. i'm so sorry i have been busy at work. they are always needing me and i just can't get out of it. they finally gave me a couple hours off to 'tend to my home' ugh it's as if they forget i have a daughter. oh my and hello ymir i didn't see you! please excuse my look it's been a long couple days and let's just say the hospitals beds, aren't the comfiest" mom puts her stuff down and takes off her shoes.
             "mom if i knew you were coming we would have waited to eat breakfast. ymir made pleanty and there's still some in the fridge" mom basically ran to the fridge pulling out the leftovers and grabbing a plate. me and ymir giggle and go to the kitchen island to sit with her.
               "ymir this food is amazing!! thank you!" ymir thanks her and smiles. mom wipes her mouth with a napkin. "so what have you guys been up to? anything interesting? it feels like i haven't seen you girls in forever" me and ymir tell her about what we have done, minus the sex, but i think mom already had a slight feeling that we did. in the middle of ymir talking moms phone rings. she apologizes and answers. frowning she says okay and i'm on my way.
                 "girls i am so sorry. that was the hospital and they need me asap. thank you for breakfast ymir. take care of y/n for me." ymir says yes ma'am and mom heads to the door after putting her dishes in the dishwasher. she says one more goodbye and she's off. i pout a little.
              "i miss when mom didn't work so much. she's so overworked but i know she loves her job" ymir gives me a tight hug "i know, but hey let me make u feel a little better. may i do the honor of taking you on a date?" ymir is so cute. i clear my throat "yes you may" and i do a little curtsy. we both laugh and head to my room to get ready.