2. Love

"Its okay, stop crying now." "B-but, he was my best friend." Diluc rolled his eyes. "And he was my brother.." "Hey, you want some cookies?" "N-no thanks Lisa. Thats so kind f-from you." Aether couldnt stop crying. He remembers his sister all the time. Lisa ran to the kitchen and held her face. She sniffed. "Lisa, its been like a year." "It happend yesterday! How can you say something like that. You said by yourself that he was your brother!" Diluc tried holding his tears. He couldn't, which is why he left the room.

In the other dimension
"Good morning Lumine." "Good morning, Dainsleif." "Are you okay?" "Yes, I just miss my brother." "I'm sorry. But I cant bring you back. My strength is far too weak to open a portal." "Your strenght..?" Dainsleif didn't react and ate his food. "Last night I heard you talking while you was sleeping." "Really?" Lumine looked at him. "Yes, you talked about me.." Lumine blushed and looked at her food. She started playing with it. "Stop playing with your food." "What did I say while sleeping..?" "I wont tell you it." "Why?" Dainsleif didnt answer her and stood up. "Dainsleif, please." "Uhh, okay. You talked about that you miss your brother." "Thats it?" Dainsleif took is sword and left the room. Lumine srood up and ran after him.

This capitel isnt done yet!