Chapter 11

( A/N: Ahh yes The start of 2022! I have a feeling that this year would be more... Interesting also sorry for not uploading btw turns out my Mum has Covid Yeey ... Ahem also my sister is sick too so turns out she doesn't have Covid but like an small disease that can be cured dont worry but ignore that This chapter will be focusing with more Older brother Kisaki and Mother Hanma Content!)

 Ahem also my sister is sick too so turns out she doesn't have Covid but like an small disease that can be cured dont worry but ignore that This chapter will be focusing with more Older brother Kisaki and Mother Hanma Content!)

3rd Person POV

Holding hands with Hanma and Kisaki while skipping was something that made both of them shocked and not expecting that coming from a kid like yourself but they didn't mind well Kisaki just muttered an 'ew' but didn't say anything else he acutally had a small smile not the ones when he's plotting or thinking something evil a genuine small smile Hanma stared at Kisaki s face but shrugged it off and kept on holding onto the short kids hand.

A small idea popped into the lanky males mind "hey kid~ let's go to that toy store! I wanna get a teddy for you♡︎ if you don't mind of course" Hanma inhaled and exhaled his cigarette but the smirk turned to a. Small heart after finishing Im his sentence but gave a laugh when y/n dragged them all the way to the toy store "how are we the same age?" Y/N paused when looking threw the teddys and had shocked eyes and pointed at Kisaki "WHERE THE SAME AGE?!?!" Gathering others peoples attention but bowed in apolgise turning there head back to Kisaki who snickered "dumbass" "URUSAI you ugly simp" pulling there eye and sticking there tongue out which made Kisaki gritted his teeth "Shut up You act like a 7 year old" he Pointed to y/Ns direction who gasped dramatically "neh neh~ calm down you two or we can't get the toys or going to the libary" Kisaki sighed and went over pass Y/N which made teh two confused pulling out a small stuffed cat "reminds me of you since it's techinaclly acn be calm sassy and is an attention seeker whenever it wants" "Aawww thanks Kisaki Nee-san wait Hey! That's rude!" Kisaki shrugged it off while hanma took the stuffed cat and payed at teh counter with Y/N snickering in the background and Kisaki just glaring at anybody who looked at you or him "alrighty~ let's go to the library!" Kisaki walked out dragging y/n along while they clutching onto their plush while hanma was walking with a grin on his face.

following Kisaki and chatting together about "Gang fights and How to take over toman" 'wait the fuck did I just here-" Y/N hold onto their teddy tighter plush with wide eyes but shook it off 'they don't need to know~' y/n snickered thinking of Kisaki face when finding out that y/n themselves were part of toman.

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter I'm trying to come up with the ideas for this book but I got one right now so next chapter you will meet some more people~ hint about the two there a duo in black dragons... I think I have to away hehe~)