Epilogue

Y/n felt a presence and they didn't like it one bit they thought they where safe with Takemichi but this guy the guy the was following him had a fucking presence that pissed them off and made them feel unsafe making their eyes look around worriedl...

Y/n felt a presence and they didn't like it one bit they thought they where safe with Takemichi but this guy the guy the was following him had a fucking presence that pissed them off and made them feel unsafe making their eyes look around worriedly trying to find a spot to lead the stalker.

Walking threw a crowd and entering alleyway deep inside the hooded male entered right after something in their pocket that glinted in the tiny amount of sunlight the reflected from the top of the e roof giving Y/n only a small amount to see.

Y/n hid behind a trash can gagging at the smell but wtaching the male who was looking around for the
H/Cnette making him click his tongue slowly standing up and walking quietly towards the male reaching for the males collar kicking him in the back and throwing him over their shoulder, the school bag hanging from their shoulder smacked the male in the face by accident making Y/n have extra time to put his face against the dirtied, graffitied alleyway walls.

The grey hood fell to the persons head when Y/n tugged it down quickly showing F/Ns Boyfriend who kicked Y/n making him hiss in pain while stepping back, The two of them glaring at each-other with large scowls"You little bitch" he pulled out a knife from his hood pocket making Y/n blink "Mother fucker aren't you 14" The male paused a moment scratching his head nodding "Yeah?" "I am one year younger then you and you really brought a knife to fight an 12-13 year old child? The actual fuck is wrong with you"
F/Ns boyfriend paused blinking before his frown on his face deepened "You killed f/n how dare you
they/she/he Did nothing to you. Even when they were your friend" Y/n stared piping a brow their eyes going half lidded while they circled around the male like he was prey chucking his bag towards the floor far away from them so he dosen't hurt the male even though
Y/n debated on using the strap to choke him.

Y/n tilted their head s/c skin being covered by the shadows of the alleyway every now and then adding to the tense atmosphere that was growing"oh really? They/he/she did nothing? They/he/she ruined me. They made me think that they acted for me when acutally they needed me for some useless drama's I was always the second option to all their/her/his situations! I am the backup, I am the person they needed as a meat shield and when there were times when I needed Them/her/him to be there for me she shooed me off even though I worked hard for her. I was Their/Her/His stepping stool, the welcome home mat that they would wipe your shoes on and the worst thing you can believe is that your happiness lies within someone else like F/N... you should never put your happiness in the fragile hands of others. You put it in your goals, your achievements, you put your happiness in your passions in the things that matter because people will never reward you like your dreams will. I left all those things in F/Ns hands which were shattered" Y/n said shrugging with no expression.

F/B/N gripped the leather grip on the knife before charging towards the H/Cnette failing to stab them "Shut the fuck up" F/B/N screamed which made y/n smirk at the sight "Nahhh don't think so! your lover/girlfriend/boyfriend is a bitch they decided to try kill me more than once ten times different situations it was fine at first cause I thought it meant nothing but" y/n paused breaking grabbing the attackers for arm and wrist snapping it with their knee hitting the elbow an large sound of an arm cracking made some people paused before continuing off ignoring the scene.