🌙Moondrop x Child Reader🎂

HELLO! I didn't expect my fanfic to have requests that fast also to the person who requested this Im akways at your service!
69696969696969696969696969696969

Today was the day Y/n finally takes a visit to the Pizzaplex their Dad had a promotion and he kept his word on taking you to the Pizzaplex, Y/n's Dad actually has a party to attend to with his friends he called it a 'Boys Night'.

Your POV
Yes! I finally get to go to the Pizzaplex! and Dad kept his word! Im so happy I could throw up! You ran down the stairs almost tripping down of excitement and saw food on the table and Dad on the kitchen you were so excited that you woke up at excactly 6:00 AM.

You quickly go to the table and shove your food up your move very quickly your Dad noticed and said "Woah woah easy there you don't want to choke don't ya?" he said "Sorry Dad, its just Im so excited to go to the Pizza plu.... plue...... you were struggling on how to say Pizzaplex your Dad giggled" Pizzaplex" your Dad cutted "How do you say it like that?" You confusedly chirped while your Dad shrugged.

Timeskip: Margaret was suspicious of William while William gave a cranky creepy smile.

You got to the Pizzaplex and when you got in you were bewildered, so many lights so many robots so many people its so cool in here! You ran around the place while your Dad tried to catch you, you then saw a poster that said 'Meet and Greet with Chica!' You looked in awe and looked at your Dad with puppy eyes while he gave you a look like 'If I get you a ticket will you behave'. He got you the ticket and now you get to meet Chica!

You saw Chica on her room and a line of children you were in awe in how beautiful she is that you didn't realize that you were staring for too long and you got nudged by your Dad while giving the tickets. You got in Chica's room to talk to her and the 1st thing you said was "You are so pretty!".

Timeskip: a scream was heard from the bathroom Margaret was shocked while William stayed calm

10:30 PM

Your Dad decided its time to drop you off at the daycare, both of you encountered two Map bots the second time the both of you were so scared you pushed Dad to the Map bot out of fear and he got jumpscared. You arrive with a Daycare pass and you see a statue of a Moon and Sun you were pretty scared of the statues.
Your Dad gave the Daycare Pass and then a guard named Vanessa said that to enter the Daycare you have to slide in your Dad laughed at it while you were enlightened at it so much that you got to the slide and slid down.

You landed on a ballpit and you take a look around WOAH THIS PLACE IS SO BIG AND SO COOL WTH you explored the slides the playground until you hear someone shouting you see a counter with a Boy and the Sun robot you saw the same design with the statue earlier it fell down and suddenly the lights are off, you were always scared of the dark so you shrieked and got to hide in a playhouse.

You saw a boy running and knocking toys while.......... Is that the Moon guy from the statue!? you were now scared and decided to move places you decided to go into the ballpit when you suddenly felt a few arms pick you up.

You shrieked and saw the Moon guy again you look at him, he was staring at you like he caught you doing something bad when you suddenly said "You look cool"

The robot was shocked and happy at the same time he never heard someone say that especially to him all the kids always thought he was scary, you gave him a big smile when he smiled too "Hi there Moon guy my names Y/n who are you?" you say in a happy tone when he puts you down "My name is Moondrop, now Y/n what are you doing past your bedtime" Y/n was reminded that her usual bedtime was at Seven and it has been an hour now so they apologized "Sorry Moondrop! I will go to sleep now!" now that was where Moondrop was shocked again no kid he interacted with ever accepted sleeping unless he had something to do about it, "Children who obey the rule gets to stay up, only for a little" Y/n was delighted hearing that. 

Timeskip:William quickly rushed to the bathroom and came back again saying that it was just a clogged toilet.

Moondrop has finally caught the guy named Gregory and kicked him out of the daycare, it was 12 and the Pizzaplex shut down the lights won't be on until 12:30, Y/n was now sad crying she hoped her Dad would come for her but she didn't knew the 'Boy' s Night' had to do something with Alcohol.

Moondrop heard her sniffles and rushed towards her feeling concerned at the situation he asked "Where is your Dad?"  Y/n looked at him with her eyes full of tears and blurted out "I don't know! he said he would pick me up at 8!" Y/n said crying she leaned toward Moondrop's chest with muffled crying whike Moondrop relaxed so he can comfort them. "Im so sorry my little star..." he muttered rubbing your back untik you slept Moondrop smiled and patted your head while he shut down.

Bonus!
The lights went on and there came Sunrise he was about to stand up when he felt weight in his chest he looked down and saw a child sleeping he looked confused and realised that the lights were off when he was gone so he looked down and smiled patted your head then cuddled with you also shutting down.

69696969696969696969696969696969
1024 WORDS WOW IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO DO THIS ANYWAYS IF YOU GUYS WANT SOME MORE CHAPTERS THEN COMMENT ON THE REQUESTS CHAPTER ^^