🌞Sundrop x Chubby Reader🌟

I saw someone request this and well I am a chubby person myself so I created this for the people who are insecure about their body remember 'Beauty is on the inside'
Also ⚠️TW:ABUSE⚠️ Please skip the Flashback part if you are sensitive.

3RD POV
Y/n's Mother was not a fan of Y/n's body at all she would always yell at her for eating too much, she even locks her in her own room for a day to lose weight.

Flashback
"YOU MISTAKE"  Y/n's mother yelled as she threw the plate at Y/n's head "YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY" Y/n's sobs were loud and clear to the room "Mom please stop it hurts-" Y/n got cut by a slap on the cheek a very hard slap, "Don't you dare cry or I will give you something to cry for." Y/n saw her little brother who was the favorite peek out of his room in horror while Y/n have a weak smile to him while she was getting beaten up.

Flashback end

Y/n POV
Today was my little brother's birthday his name was Calabur and well he's the favorite I was a bit jealous at first, but he truly is a sweet heart, although mom tries to spoil him a little too much, he secretly sneaks in to my room and gives snacks when Im not allowed to eat...One time he got caught and the mother blamed it on me my brother tried to stop her but she thought it was my fault and now locks the door and every way out of my room.

Were going to the Pizzaplex today I haven't been there yet which is pretty new for me to go there, Mom said she has to work so she told me to take my brother to the daycare before we got to the Pizzaplex she threw a few insults at my body and a slap too.

Timeskip:Margaret now knew that William killed 2 people on the bathroom and decided to grab the knife-

"Were finally here" You said obviously tired from the walk to your home to the pizzaplex not gonna lie it was really really far than you expected "Yay! does that mean we can go to the show?" Calabur said to me while jumping uo and down many times this guy's an energetic kid, I don't want to know what would happen if  he ate chocolate or drank coffee but if he consumed them at the same time I know it would be hell " You think I didn't bought us tickets for nothing did ya?" Calabur's eyes lighten up and pulled you in the Pizzaplex.

When you were in the entrance a lot of people stared at you and whispers all around you, you tried to ignore them as you already knew what they were whispering about, my body which makes me relieved that I wore a hoodie today.

"Is this where the show starts?" Calabur exclaimed looking at the empty stage and lights around the very large room in awe "Yep it is" suddenly the lights turn off and thats where the crowd screams fanboying/fangirling, then you saw a spotlight turn on and 4 animatronics rose up the stage.

Timeskip:Margaret grabbed the knife and put it on her pocket when William suddenly came in the room and saw everything.

"Alright ready to go the Daycare?" you said while using your Daycare pass as a fan "Yeah!" you both walked in as the gates opened up and you were shocked by the two statues beforw you while Calabur  was staring in awe you swore you saw stars shine in his eyes.

As you both walked in and looked around you both saw a hole that says 'Slide into Fun!' "Calabur do you go fir-" you were cut off my Calabur sliding down "WOOHOOOOO" you shrigged your shoulders and slide in.

It was a pretty long slide you gotta say but you got into a ball pit, you now know why many kids wanted to go to the Daycare in the Pizzaplex this place is huge! you sat on a chair where you can see Calabur running around laughing chased by a Sun animatronic? wait thats the statue you saw! you were pretty shocked, Calabur was talking to it and you wonder what they were talking about when suddenly Calabur pointed to you.

Oh no oh sh- (language) you feel your body tense up when the animatronic skips its way to you, "Helloo new friend! you must be y/n right?" the Sun animatronic said in a very happy tone to you, "Uh yeah" you said "Well Calabur told me great stuff about you!" Sun said while sitting next to you "Aw Calabur's a sweet heart" you said while smiling thinking about all the times you and Calabur had, little did you know Sun was admiring your smile, you noticed so you decided to cut the silence by saying "Well since you know my name whats yours?" you asked akwardly, he was snapped into his daydream and said "Oh my names Sundrop nice to meet ya!" when suddenly you heard a faint "Look she's fat!" and a faint laughter around the children.

You had a frown on your face and hugged your body not wanting to talk anymore, Sun noticed everything and the next thing he did really surprised you, he hugged you, your eyes widened while Sun said " Your perfect the way you are Y/n! plus! your squishy and cute!" Sun blurted out, you felt your cheeks heat up and smiled relaxingly as you hugged him back "Thanks Sunshine" that made Sun overheat that made you chuckle.

958 WORDS
I am truly sorry that I have not been posting a lot recently I always procrastinate and say "Write your wattpad after 5 tiktoks" and then I spend an hour wathing them😃😃😃😃😃 I swear I will post more. also SHOUT OUT TO THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS