INFO

SCP-LOCKDOWN-9860
Class: Keter
Height 2'6
Pronouns: They/Xe
Site; 42
Description; SCP-LOCKDOWN-9860 or LD is an SCP under the watch of Dr. Bright
Xe is 2'6 and has taken the apperance of a child with red hair, 6 spider like eyes all green, spider like arms on his back the are 4 feet in length, normally is wearing a yellow undershit with green overalls, and their hair is pinned back by a green frog clips.
LD is obsessed with frogs
They don't seem to want to hurt anyone but is a keter class because they are part animal, they love to draw and chew on stuff. but they mean no harm.
LD is mostly seen in his cell wheere he has stacks of drawing paper and 64 different color pencils(dull).
SCP-LOCKDOWN-9860 appears to be colorblind with Tritanopia but that doesnt seem to bother them much.
They have a diet to only fruits and veggies, and are restricted access to prevent any injuries from taking place, only Dr Bright and his assisstant Dr Woodland is allowed in xyr cell, unless used for testing.
so far LD has been very obident, and tends to not be aggressive, only lets out hisses to make sure the person does not come near xem.

looks:
has 8 spider like legs coming out of xyr back, they are 4 feet in length and they are black with hints of green.
xyr eyes are fully green like the whole eye is green and there are 8 eyes,
They also have 6 sharp teeth, hince the chewing as the teeth do bother xem.
their hair is red, it is very fluffy and goes down to xyr shoulder. they have frog clips that pin back their bangs so they can see(No one was able to remove them since he arrived at the site)
later in the story they get a yellow undershirt and green overalls, the overalls has a pocket in the front in which they keep Dr. Brights pen in.

{Sorry for the spelling im dyslexic and want to write about my story
-Dr White}