fnaf x scp bryrio crosover

Hey guys
Shout out:

Warnings- bryrio- gay- LGBTQ+- swearing (1 word in the begining)

Warnings
- bryrio
- gay
- LGBTQ+
- swearing (1 word in the begining)

I hope you enjoy
_________________________________________

Third person pov:

It's been a year since the accedent with the scp's and bryan got a new job as a pizzaria owner (don't know what it's called), what he thougt would be a peacefull job, boy was he wrong, (if you are wondering were the rest of the group is: kaylabear and xylobear stayed with a loving famely pretending to be normal bears around the kids parents and mario just got a job not far from the pizzaria. (Btw xylobear and kaylabear and mario live together)

Back to present time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryan's pov:

'FUCK I'M LATE, not again c.mon stupid alarm clock' i thougt while i ran 'why didn't i even took the car instead of running' i thougt, right now i'm not that far from the pizzaria when i suddenly bumved into someone "OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU" i said while i ran back of so i wouldn't be more later then i already was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mario's pov:

I was just walking to my job and wasen't really looking were i was going
When suddenly sombody bumped into me i then heard the person say "I'M SO SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU"and ran back off i didn't say anything 'wait why does that voice sound so familiare'  i looked behind me to see 'BRYAN no way it's been so long' i wanted to run after him but i realised that he was gone  god dang it mario you should have ran after him, wel maybe better luck next time if there will be a next time cause ut seemed like he was late to somthing hmmm mabe i can come a bit early tomorrow and bring xylobear and kaylabear with me yea then we might have some time to talk,yea that sound like a good idee'

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

The next day:

I was waithing while i was talking to xylobear and kaylabear
Then i saw bryan walking by "shhh guys he's comming" i said to xylo and kayla when he walked right past me i said "hey bryan no time no see" i expected him to yell ge just looked at me like he was processing it "you good" "OMG MARIO IT'S BEEN SO LONG" he said then hugged me "hey bryan we're here to y'know" xylobear said it sounded like he was anoyed then bryan didn't notice them then yet again they are in a freaking bag so i couldn't really blame him "xylobear it's been so long is kaylabear als with you" he asked trying to look in the bag "hey bryan i'm here to" we talked for a good 5 min when suddenly bryan's phone went of 'god dammit stupid phone we were just catching up' i was angry cause it's been really long since we talked y'know "i'm sorry i habe to take this" bryan said taking his phone out of his pocket and picking it up "BRYAN WHERE ARE YOU DID YOU OVERSLEEP AGAIN LiKE YESTERDAY" we could here someone yell throug the other and iman dog boy was i getting mad "wel maybe i wouldn't be late yesterday IF YOU DIDN'T CALL ME 384 AT 4 AM" bryan kinde yelled back.  'I thougt that the one who he was calling was his boss if he can talk to his vos like that and stil not get fired just wow' we could hear laughter on the other side  'hmmm maybe that wasn't his boss but just a co-worker or somting like that' "I'M NOT THAT SHORT" i heard bryan yell after i started to laugh at that "MARIO SHUT UP" i stopped laughing at him and then he just hung up the phone "wel i got to go to work maybe we can talk when i'm done with work?" He asked me i was thinking for a bit "sure see you later bryan" "bye bryan" "bye xylobear,kaylabear and mario it was nice seeing you guys again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bryan's pov

'That was defently a supris i didn't expect to ever see them again it was kinda embaresing when helpy decided to cal me oh wel' i arrived at the pizaria and when i opend the security door helpy was right behind it "who is mario" helpt asked with some kind of smirk on her face "just a freind" i answerd cause that's what we are.............right
"Yea sure you sure you don't have anything to tel us huh" she said grinning i felt my face heat up a bit "HELPY" 'what was she think8ng mario's just a freind......even if i did like him he would never love me back back then i was a scaredy cat that only screamed   HECK i still do that i haven't changed a sinkel bit and if i did chancge it wasn't for the better'

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

The end of the day

Mario pov

I set of kay and xylo because they fell asleep during the time that i was working i 'it is boring anyways so i don't really blame them' i saw bryan comming to me "so how was the talk with your boss"  i qaid still tvinking that the person i heard this morning was his boss " ummm what?" "Didn't your boss call you this morning she seemded not that happy" "OHHH yeah no you misunderstood the situation cause actely i'm her bos and she is my assistqnd i son't think i have a boss i'm a busnis owner of that ne w pizaria around corner" "REALLY YOU'RE SO LUCKY IT ABSOLOTLY SUCKED TO HAVE A BOSS" bryan laughed at my statement and i couldn't help myself but blush "hey bryan can we meet tomorrow here again before work" yeah sure i don't have probleme with it .....but if you think that we're done talking then you're wrong cause boy do i have a lot to tel you" "alright" we talked for hours and started heading back we didn't even notice how close we actely lived from each other like we were practely neigbours

We sat there just watching the sunset we didn't notice that we were holding hands "I-I'M SO SORRY MARIO" bryan said pulling his hand away and using it to hide his flustered face "don't worry bryan you're fine........but unfortently i have to get home see you tomorrow bryan" i said getting up from my seat "y-yeah till tommorow mario have a goodnight" "you to bye" "bye"
_________________________________________

Hey guys i'm teribly sorry that it took this long to come out i kept on having troubles but i maneged to fix them and make this chapter longer than my usual chapters
I hope you stil enjoyed it even though it took this long
Also check my other books for mho one shots or updates on books you can keave a commet in any book and i wil tell you in wich book i placed so you know where to look
I hope you have a good day/night
Goodbye
Wordcount: 1181