CHAPTER 1: THE TRAINING

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES BUT LET PROTEND THAT SHE IS HUNTER OK :)

HUNTER POV:

Everyone is standing in line while my dad is yelling at everyone, people do not know that I am Keith Shadis daughter. He finally comes to me "CADET, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" My father askes me I look at him and put my fist to my left side over my heart. "MY NAME IS HUNTER SHADIS SIR." I answered him.

I saw everyone freeze like no tomorrow even the higher up's looked my way. "AND WHAT DISTRICT ARE YOU FROM CADET?" He asked me I am starting to get annoyed at this point. "Shiganshina sir." I answered in a sarcastic tone which my father did not like because he hate's people when they do that.

"Well, we have a sarcastic one I will deal with you later." He said walking away. 'Why does it matter you will end up forgetting anyways old man.' I thought my father then stops walking when he hears a loud crunching sound I turn to the sound and there stands a girl eating a potato. I looked a my father and he looked at me I then shrugged 'Well she is a goner' I thought he looked back to he girl and walked over too her she still was eating that potato.

"Cadet what is your name?" Father asked the girl she then puts her fist over her heart. "Sasha Braus sir." Sasha answered back with confidence he then looked at her hand "What are you holding?" He asked another question Sasha then looked at him with confidence once more "A potato sir." Sasha answered him back.

'Well that is not smart.' I thought. I then see Pyxis walk my way I quickly look at my father he is still yelling at Sasha. I then walk to the higher up's "Hunter I would like a world with you." Pyxis told me and walks away I stand there scared I will get in trouble with dad if I go. "It's ok go ahead you won't get in trouble." A tall man said he looked about six feet tall and he had bushy eye brows. I raised a brow and nodded I then walked to Commander Pyxis 'I hope I am not in trouble.' I thought.

I found Pyxis by a pond "I love the view it is the best to look at." He said bringing me out of thought I walked next to him "Pyxis why did you bring me here?" I asked him. He sighed and it was quiet for a while trying to think about what to say "Sigh, Hunter it's about your mother." He finally said 'She's dead.' I thought didn't die after giving birth to me. "Pyxis she dead, she died giving birth to me father told me that." I added he then shook his head and turned to me.

"No she is alive, she just lives in the underground." he told me which left me in shock when he told me that 'So dad has been lying to me all this time about my Mother.' thought trying to process everything. "Hunter what's the meaning of this?" I hear my Father's deep voice from behind me I turned around and he looked pissed at me and Pyxis, "I told her the truth about her Mother." Pyxis said knowing I would be scared to talk to my Father right now. I then moved to the side so I wasn't in the middle of everything I then decided to get away from my Father. 

'He lied to me all this time.' thought once I reached the Training Grounds a short man with raven black hair and grey eye's walked to me I rolled my eye's and kept walking "Oi, I know you saw me so stop in your tracks." He said with venom in his voice I stopped walking and turned to him "Now what's wrong?" He asked and I scoffed at him and walked away. "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" He yelled all I did was flip him off and went to where I stay since my Father runs the Training Corps I have my own that's nice like the other Commander's and Cation's has. I walked him slamming the door and then waked to one of the cabinet's to where my alcohol is and poor a drink.

I then walked to my desk and sit down and took a sip of my drink ' Wow so my mom is alive and my Father lied about it my hole life.' I thought then a knock came at my door taking me out of my thoughts. I got up and walked to the door "Dad I don't want too see you-" I stopped midsentence when I noticed it was not my Father.

ERWIN POV:

"Dad I don't want to see you-" Hunter said then stopped when she notice that I am not Shadis. "Sorry but I am not your Father." I said with amusement in my voice "I'm sorry I thought my dad was here... um please come in." she said opening the door so and stepping to the side letting me in. I walked him and sat down "Do you want anything to drink?" Hunter asked me while closing the door I looked at her "water will be fine please." I said in with a smile and she blushed.

"So if you don't mind me asking does Shadis know you are her?" I asked her, and then she shrugged and handed me the water. "I don't know and I don't want to know." She answered my question she then looked at me again "Oh, I don't know your name." She told me I chuckled and put down the cup of water. "I am Commander Erwin Smith of the Scouts." I answered and then she nodded. She then picked up a cup which look like it had whisky in it I raised a brow "How old are you?" I asked her and she looked at me "I'm 16, how old are you?" She asked in a curious  voice. I chuckled at her and took a drink of my water "I'm 34." answered her and then she nodded.

"Why don't you tell me why you are aloud to drink whisky?" I asked she shrugged and downed the rest of her drink. 'Wow I have never seen someone do that with the amount of whisky in a glass.' I thought "My dad really doesn't care much I mean he did lie to me after all." She spoke cutting me out of thought. "So you come here and drink are you stressed?" I asked she nodded as a reply and looked down I could see shame in her eyes like she did something wrong. "Why don't we out to train hmm?" I said.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Hunter and Erwin make like their way over to the training grounds "So do you want to attack first or do you want me too?" Erwin asked Hunter and she started to think about it "Hmm, your attack first." Hunter told him with a smirk Erwin then nodded and started to charge at her. Everyone saw what was happening so they started to watch the fight. Erwin went to punch her but she swiftly doge the attack "Don't worry I'm just going easy on you." Hunter told him with a laugh.

Erwin is starting to get annoyed by now "Come on Hunter are you scared?" Erwin said with a smirk to her. Hunter raised a brow and then charged at Erwin, she then got ready to do a right hook but Erwin tried to block the attack but her was not fast enough. Hunter ended up hitting him in the jaw which caused him to fall on him back Hunter walked over to him and sat on him and pinned his hands above his head and smirked.

"Well this is an amazing view." She said with a smirk. "Hmm, well you being under me would be so much better." Erwin added back with a wink Hunter blushed and quickly got off of Erwin, they both then heard a high pitch squeal and there was Hanji trying to hold back her laugh.

SHADIS POV:

"Look Pyxis it was not your place to tell her about her mother." I told him with a glare "Look she is 16 so someone needs to say something." He added I sighed and walked back to the Training Grounds Pyxis is following behind me. Once we got there I see a happy Hanji I then look down and saw Hunter on top of Erwin, "Well that's different" Pyxis commented 'I don't need your comments.' I thought

Hunter the got off Erwin and helped him up "Wow I have to say you are good plus you are also quick on your feet." Erwin complemented her I saw Hunter blush and thanked him. After that she left to her cabin I then walked over to Erwin "Why was my daughter on top of you?" I asked him Erwin explained what happened and I calmed down I then left and told everyone that training is over but the girl Sasha is running till sundown. 

WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 1 I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT THIS TIME I WROTE EVERYTHING ON PAPER THEN TYPED IT IN AND I WILL START DOING THAT FOR NOW ON SO IT WOULD SEEM SO MUCH BETTER BUT ALSO WHEN I TYPE IT IN I WILL FIX THINGS THAT HAS TO BE FIXED.