CHAPTER 3: MEETING THE AUNT

HUNTER POV:

I'm back in my cell with Eren waiting for the trail 'Well I'm board.' I thought right now Eren is a sleep close to he edge of the bed and I am facing the wall someone then came running down the stairs "It looks like they are asleep." I hear Hanji's screech a man sighed then sat down "Yes, I can see that but do they have too be that close." I hear Erwin say. "You like her don't you?" Hanji asked in a annoyed tone 'What's her problem?' I thought "Yes I do." Erwin answered back.

At least he's saying the truth "That's not what you said too me last night when you railed me." Hanji taunted my heart shattered to a million pieces. (SO IN THIS ONE HANJI IS JELOUS OF HUNTER BECAUSE ERWIN LOVE HUNTER AND NOT HANJI.) Quiet tears flowed down my face so I decided too piss Erwin off I turned and faced Eren and snuggled to Eren "Well does it look like she love's you?" Hanji Joked I stated to feel cold "She's shivering I dough Hunter would sleep with him." Erwin added.

Why would he do this so from now on I'm not going to be nice too him soon I fell asleep "Hunter wake up." Eren called out Nile is standing in the cell with a worried look a long with Eren "What happened?" I asked. "Your having a nightmare." Eren told me I nodded and sat up Nile left Eren sat next too me "I over heard Erwin and Hanji and what they did too was wrong." He told me so I explained too him what happened between me and Erwin. "Wow I can't believe he would tell you his feelings... for you then go fuck Hanji." Eren added I nodded in agreement but little did we know Mike, Levi, Nile and Erwin where listening.

"I cried a little but then I thought about how too hurt him so I snuggled with you... when I did that I never knew how cold I was until your body admitted heat." I explained to him, he then looked stunned I apologized for using him in such away and not to tell our friends because I don't want to get my ass beat by Mikasa. He told me it's ok and it is not my fault Mike came into view "Come your trial is now." He told us we both got up but once I did my body gave in on me "Hey Eren please carry me... my body just gave out on me for some reason." I said getting in on his back as we exit the cell I saw Erwin.

He looked pissed at the fact of Eren carrying me, Eren gave me a look I know too well saying 'Let's mess with him.' I nodded and smiled "You too can't do that." Erwin growled while glaring at Eren we shrugged but that pissed him off more then the unexpected happened Erwin pulled me off Eren's 'What's his problem?' I thought. My dad came down the stairs once I saw him then I ran into his arms "Dad please Keep Erwin away from... after he told me he "liked" me he then slept with Hanji." I explained while having my face in his chest, Eren walked up too us and told my dad we need too go now we both nodded "I will see you after the trial ok." dad told me.

I nodded my father and the higher ups went through a different door the MP's put cuffs on Eren and I behind our backs then we walked through the doors once we got in the middle of the room there are two poles and me and Eren got cuffed to the poles so we don't hurt anyone. Zackly came out 'Great!' I thought. "Now let's get started with haha Hunter Shadis correct." He asked wow the stupid old man "Yes, sir  that's right." I said sweetly he looked up and saw my smile, "Hunter what did you do this time? I am getting sick and tired of you being in front of me for something very stupid." he continued me being the smart ass I am "Well don't you know me great sir?" I asked innocently my dad glared at me.

"Well I see your still a smart ass... so you took charge of the cadet's only three people died wait Eren Yeager is still alive so two people. What we are going too do is put you as Section Commander so Hanji Zoe your a cadet now let Hunter's smart ass go." Zackly said Eren and I were shocked but Hanji was pissed. "Why are you doing this sir?" Hanji asked him then glared at me 'Maybe because you can't keep your legs closed.' I thought "You are here to fight and lead not too disrespect people and their relationships by sleeping with their lover's." Zackly added on he looked at me and smiled I nodded in appetition.