CHAPTER 2: MAKING FRIENDS

HUNTER POV:

The first day was not like what I expected at all but Erwin was my favorite part of the day. 'No hunter what are you thinking he is your commander and way older than you.' I mentally slapped myself trying to get the thought out of my head. I walked to the place where we eat our food once I got there the place was full already only one table was empty in the back everyone go quiet 'Wow look at that Sally people are actually quiet.' I told her.

She giggled 'I could agree more.' She added back I then got my food and sat down and started eating then a group of people who are younger than me moved from their table too mine. "So you are Hunter, Commander Shadis Daughter?" one said in a fake tone. 'Don't start a fight Hunter.' Sally demanded "Na I'm his wife." I added sarcastically which got everyone's attention us.

"Can you please stop making a scene." one other girl with brown hair and pigtails said. I shrugged and got up then left after putting away my trash after I left everyone started to talk again 'Wow you pulled through but please stop the way you talk." Sally asked me and I sighed 'Not happening.' I barked at her getting annoyed. 'Now I have to find my mom.' I thought to myself once I got outside is was about to rain so I took my time.

ERWIN POV:

I see three girls go to Hunter's table "So your Hunter, Commander Shadis Daughter." A girl with blond hair asked in a fake voice. Hunter stayed quiet like she was talking to herself mentally then "Na I'm his wife." she told them sarcastically "Can your please stop making a scene." A girl said she had brown hair and it's up in pigtails. Hunter shrugged and got up threw away her food then left 'What's going on?' I thought.

I stood up and threw away my food and went to Levi "Deal with that group." I whispered he nodded and I left to go find Hunter once I got outside in the rain I then turn too the right and Hunter is walking to her cabin enjoying the rain. 'Wow I've never seen someone so stunning in my life.' I thought as I started to towards her "HUNTER WAIT." I yelled she then quickly turn to me her eye's widened in shock.

Hunter then started walking towards me with a smile I can tell it was a real smile not a fake "Well hello stranger." She said to me after stopping in front of me I then pulled her to the cabin once we got there she unlocked the door and let us in. "Are you ok?" Asked worried in my voice Hunter did not answer with words all she did was nod 'But I still have question's." I thought.

Hunter sat down she looked deep in thought. " Hunter I have a question for you." I told her bringing her back to me she nodded I took a deep break "I am wondering who you are taking too?" I said and Hunter froze and then she went too normal "That's non of your concern." She added a little harsh than normal.

HUNTER POV:

"That's non of your concern." I said to Erwin I then hear Sally sigh by the way I am acting 'Don't you trust him?' Sally asked me. 'Yes, Sally I do but what if he thinks I am crazy?' I added back, "Hunter are you ok?" Erwin aske me cutting me out of my conversation with Sally. I sighed and went and poured a glass of whisky. "Erwin, do you really want to know?" I asked me and then he nodded I took a drink of my whisky and then put it down "The person I was talking too her name is Sally." I told him but he didn't say anything he also didn't have emotion on his face but his eye's showed that I am crazy.

I sighed and sat down "If your done please leave and forget our conversation." I told him looking down at the ground he nodded and got up and left. 'I guess I can't trust him.' I thought Sally then told me I should get some sleep and I did.

IN HER DREAMS.

"Mommy where are going?" The little girl asked her mother the women then stopped and threw the girl on the grass, "YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO OUR FAMILY." She yelled at the girl a man then came running towards them. "ZARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The man yelled the little girl is crying because of her mother. "Keith she is a monster she should die." Zara told him.