'Lefty Loosen You', by NightCove_theFox

((A/N; As you can probably tell, you are Dave Miller's daughter in this story. This is CLEARLY not like most other x reader fanfictions, considering that it's not romantic. I didn't really know what else to call it, but I've seen and read other fanfics like this one (Ex. Vincent x Child Reader, Chica x Kid Reader, Henry x Son Reader, etc.), where they treat you as their own child or you are their own child. This story doesn't have a specific timeline, but there will be some humor, along with some darkness. A lot of your childhood years will be considered very dark from an older point of view, but you will have most of your innocence during your childhood. The sections of this story where there are flashbacks are semi-based on the game 'Little Misfortune'. (If you haven't seen anyone play 'Little Misfortune' or haven't played it yourself, I linked multiple playthroughs of the game below, it is available on Steam, but it costs money if you don't just play the demo.) You are a teenager in most of this. I really hope that you enjoy this story and happy holidays! Happy reading!))

"There's nothing better than having fun

Unless you've got some friends (friends)

What could possibly go wrong?

The fun here never ends (ends, ends, ends, ends)

Until all the fun ends (ends, ends

Ends, ends, ends, ends, ends, ends)'."

{[Y/N]'S POV}

I stepped inside the door of my family home and set my backpack down. "Dad, I'm scared!" I called out. Of course, whenever I say that I'm scared now, I mean it sarcastically, so no, I wasn't actually scared.

"Really?" I heard him ask. "What happened?"

I walked into the kitchen, where I heard my dad's voice coming from. "My new Algebra teacher literally reminds me of Baldi from Baldi's Basics and I'm not sure if I should react badly or not," I explained.

"Isn't that the guy that slaps his ruler against his hand?" he asked.

"Yeah, and our teacher actually did that when he got frustrated today."

Yes, my dad is educated on horror games. Get it? Cause Baldi's Basics is an 'educational horror game'? Yeah, that was a terrible joke. I love my dad, truthfully. But he's not the best. He was a horrible father before my sister, Elizabeth, had died. He started paying more attention to me, started giving me more love and actually wanted to spend time with me. I don't know if it's that he realized he never did that with either of us or what, but I ended up being the one that had to protect Lizzy over half of the time. I still miss her and always loved her to death. Still love her to death.

I am a pretty famous YouTuber and have gotten to meet people like Dawko and Markiplier. I started YouTube when I was about 13. My dad sometimes does playthroughs of indie horror games with me and he did join me and a few other YouTubers in that weird 'Crab Game' game.

"Hey dad, do you think that we could watch 'A Christmas Story' again?" I asked while I helped him make dinner.

"Sure, [Y/N]," he replied with a slight smile. "You know, the movie is the whole reason I wouldn't let you have a BB gun." I chuckled.

"Yeah, as they always said in the movie."

"You'll shoot your eye out," we both said in unison.

"I don't think that I need anymore help with this," he said. I shrugged and went up to my room.

[Y/N], what are you gonna do?

"Um... I think that I'll watch Dawko's new Five Nights at Chuck E's meme review, why?" I asked.

Okay, well, make good choices.

Hey you, the one reading this, I need to tell you a secret. [Y/N] is going to be murdered. No, not today, but sometime in the future. I just wanted to brace you for that, but we need to keep it a secret. Just between you and me. Can you do that for me, please?

"What?" I asked.

Oh, it's nothing, [Y/N]. Go back to watching the video.

"Okay..."

Flashback

"Who are you?" I asked. "Are you in my mind?"

Yeah, let's go with that...

"Okay, well, I'm gonna call you Mr. Voice. Is that okay?" I questioned.

Sure, go ahead.

"Okay, Mr. Voice," I said with a laugh.

I walked over to my dresser and found one of the only pictures that I have. It showed my mom, dad, sister and I.

Who are those people?

"Oh, that's my family," I replied. "That tall woman right there is my mom, that tall man with the goofy smile is my dad, that short little girl in the pink dress is my younger sister, Elizabeth and that girl with the face that looks just like mine is me."

Oh, you guys seem like a very happy family.

"Yeah, we are," I said with a smile.

I went downstairs, to the kitchen and saw my mom standing at the counter. She was always drinking some sorta juice. I wanna be just like her when I grow up: A juice drinker! My grandma tells me that I have my mom's hair. I guess it makes sense. My mom does have [H/C] hair.

Is that your mother?

"Yup! Always has been! She told me that I have to stop calling her 'mommy' and start calling her mom. Something about embarrassing myself at school, I didn't exactly pay attention."

End of the flashback.

"There's nothing better than having fun

Unless we are drowning in flames!

Everything has gone all wrong!

We're all gonna go insane! A-a-ane

But in the meantime

If you're feeling uptight

(Let, let, let, let, let, let, let, let)

Let me lefty loosen you

(Let me lefty loosen You)."