Excited. SMUT!

SMUT

If you don't like stories that are explicit, please skip this chapter and wait for the next one:)
For the ones who have been waiting for this one, I hope you enjoy😏

"Ouch", I wince at the touch of the wet cloth drenched in saline solution. The wound on my forehead starts burning even more and I put my hands on Jinx's, trying to tell her to pull away.

"It hasn't even been a second babe, calm down", she says calmly and I shut my eyes to forget about the pain, she continues cleaning the scar and finally takes the cloth away from me.

,,I still can't believe the glass didn't even scrape you, are you made of steel or something.", she chuckles at my remark and looks over at the bandaids then at my scar again, trying to choose the one that would fit on it the best.

Earlier today we were attacked by a group of people who we truly don't even know nor have seen before around here. As they were attacking us, one of them shot at a glass door that Jinx and I were standing behind of, of course shattering it in myriad pieces.

Jinx pulled me back but some of the pieces still managed to penetrate my skin so now i'm sitting here with her, trying to get all the glass pieces out of me with some tweezers which is just as painful as it sounds.

,,Don't be so whiny, i'm already finished, see? You're as good as new.", she takes a bandaid and puts it on my forehead then stands up from the couch and starts organizing the remaining bandaids, putting them in their place. She then also takes the solution and puts it away. Last, she collects the pieces of glass that she removed from my body in her palm and shows them to me.

"Want to keep them as souvenir?", she asks ironically and laughs at her little joke, I throw her a dirty look and she just murmurs an 'okay' before going to throw them away.

She re-appears in the room shortly after, a grin plastered on her face as she comes and once again sits next to me.

Under the comfort of our blanket we cuddle while watching a reality show and I place my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat by doing so.

She kisses my head and I look up to her, her sparkly eyes already looking into mine. I give her a smile and we start kissing slowly, taking our time in the embrace of one another.

She puts her hand on the side of my head to keep it in place and we continue making out with each other. In an attempt to catch my breath I pull away for a second and after that literal second is over, she attacks me with a kiss again, and of course I surrender.

At this point i'm on top of her and facing her, sitting on one of her thighs. My body temperature continuously rises as I start craving more and more from her, so I start moving my hips to form some friction between her thigh and my crotch.

I can feel her smiling against my lips, once again I pull away, this time to take my shirt off. She puts her hands behind my back and in a swift motion takes my bra off, then looks down at my chest for the tiniest moment before starting to kiss and lick it.

With her lips all over me the heat is expanding even faster, I moan as she massages my breasts with her hands and starts sucking on my neck. I once again start humping on her thigh, helplessly needing her to give me some type of release.

,,Arent you like in any pain right now", she asks, her voice raspy. Instead of answering I take her shirt off as well, she laughs but still looks at me worriedly.

"Its just a few scratches babe, i'm fine" I reassure her and return my focus on her, putting my hands behind her back as she did to me, and unhooking her bra.

The moment her chest is exposed I can't help but smile in excitement, directly putting my hands on it and getting a feel of her. She chuckles and I stand up from her quickly, taking the remaining clothes i'm wearing off.

"Eager as always.", she laughs but starts completely undressing herself as well, I freeze at the sight of her beautiful naked body. She almost looks like a goddess, with one of the fittest bodies i've ever seen and her tattoos make her so much sexier than she already is.

Without being able to contain my excitement any longer, I lightly push her back on the couch and get on my knees. Before I can continue to do anything though, she moves up from the couch and puts me in her place, changing our positions.

,,But I wanted to-", I start whining while looking down at her, the view being one I could never get tired of.

"Shhh we have plenty of time", she reassures me and starts kissing my thighs from the part that is closest to my knee, all the way up. I tilt my head as she does so, bringing my hands to her head and lightly pushing her closer to my core.

Once again she chuckles and spreads my legs with her hands. I look down at her, feeling my face turn red because of how exposed I am right now, even though this is far from the first time we're doing this.

,,You're so fucking wet for me, princess", she whispers and I smile, almost begging her to burry her face in between my legs.

I know that she likes teasing me though and if I verbally let her know that I need her so much she'll just continue teasing me for a longer time, so I just shut my mouth and wait for her next move.

She starts off by kissing my clit, then flicks it with her tongue, her hands still placed on my thighs, keeping my legs open. She starts licking even faster and I shut my eyes, almost dizzy because of how good it feels. She always makes me crazy because of how good she is, always knowing exactly what parts to kiss, lick, touch. It's like she has studied my body and i'm definitely not complaining.

She pulls away for a second and I groan at the loss of her presence right where I need her the most, she licks her lips and looks up at me, smiling.
,,You taste so fucking good babe", she says as she runs a finger up my slit, then puts it in her mouth to taste me again. I get even more wet as she does so, her face lightly flushed and I can tell that she's enjoying this just as much as I am.

She puts her finger on my clit and slowly starts moving it in circles, her warm touch driving me crazy. Then once again she gets close to my core and starts eating me out, as her finger is still working on my clit. I start moaning as the pleasure builds up and so does she, her moans vibrating on me, making me even more of a mess.

I tighten my legs around her to let her know that i'm close, she grips my thighs to hold me in place. My body shivers and my fingers grip her hair as I breathlessly call out her name as I cum.

Her tongue doesn't move away from me until I ride out my orgasm, she then licks me clean while her eyes are fixed on mine, a mischievous smirk never leaving her face.

,,You look so sexy when you say my name", she starts kissing my thighs again then moves to my stomach and all the way up until she reaches my lips. I smile while we kiss and then pull away quickly.

,,Your turn", I tell her and like I've done so many times before, I push her back on the couch and get on my knees excitedly.

---

Ahhhh this is my first smut story ever and I kept laughing while writing it, it's not what i'm used to but I hope you were still able to enjoy it. Hope I could turn you on a lil bit🧓

Anyways I love you all, thanks for reading.

N