mina; forgotten birthday

=====✰𖧷★=====

No one's Pov

"Babe, i'll go now. I'll message you if i'm already done practising with the girls." Mina said. She was wearing a plain shirt and sweat pants, her cloths when she practice.

Y/n was in the kitchen counter, drinking her coffee, totally in a good mood. But her smile faded when she heard what Mina just said to her.

"Oh, i thought you take your day off today." Y/n said with a hint of disappointment. Mina looks confuse.

"Huh? When did i said that? I need to practice with the girls." It brokes Y/n heart that her girlfriend doesn't even remember what date today is.

"I'm sorry. I understand that you missed me, and i do too. I'll make it up to you when i got a free time baby, okay?" Mina said as she cupped Y/n's face and kiss her after.

However Y/n doesn't seem satisfied, instead it makes her sad even more.

Mina grabbed her things but before she leave, she gave Y/n another kiss.

"Ah, Mina? Don't you think you forgot something?" Y/n said hoping her girlfriend would remember or at least revealed that she was just pranking her.

Mina was about to go out of their house when Y/n called her.

"Forgot something? Hmmm i don't think so." Mina said as Y/n nodded slowly. Mina notice that Y/n was feeling anusual today.

"What? Something's wrong, babe?" Mina worriedly asked but Y/n shook her head, giving her a fake small smile so she wouldn't worry to her.

Mina nodded and bid a goodbye again to Y/n before clearly disappearing. Y/n flopped on the couch as her eyes began to sting, and in just a seconds her tears started flowing on her cheeks, not able to control her feelings.

It makes her sad and disappointed, but she understand that her girlfriend is busy to the point that she forgot Y/n's special day.

Y/n passed out on the couch due to being tired of crying.

-

Meanwhile Mina arrive at their practice room and saw her members about to start. The girls saw her and they were confuse why would Mina be there. They thought she'll treat her girlfriend in a nice restaurant or brought her somewhere else to spoil Y/n because it's her girlfriend's birthday.

"Mina, what are you doing here!?" Jihyo asked as Mina only confusely look at them.

"Yes, shouldn't you be with Y/n right now?" This time Jeongyeon asked.

"Y/n? I said we have a practice today. And i think i didn't see a message in our group chat that it'll be our day off today. What's really going on?" Mina said/asked, her members looking at her in disbelief.

"Have you forget what today is, Mitang? It's Y/n's birthday. Did you forget it?" Sana asked her.

Then it hits Mina like a truck. Now she know the reason why Y/n was feeling down earlier and she thought it's just because she missed Mina, which is true. And that moment when Y/n ask her if she forget something.

The face of Y/n with a tears in her eyes pops out in Mina's mind.

"Oh shit!" Mina muttered. She panicked and grab her things.

"Go now and make it up to Y/n. She's probably crying that you forgot about her birthday." Jihyo said.

"Yes, thank you. I'll leave now." Mina said as she dashed out the room. She quickly went in her car when she arrive at the parking lot.

Mina was so guilty and disappointed to herself. After minutes of driving Mina arrive back to their house only to see Y/n sleeping the couch when she comes in.

It broke Mina's heart seeing Y/n's swollen eyes because of crying. She bend down a little and stared at Y/n, removing the hair on her face. Y/n stirred from her sleep and went she open her eyes, the face of Mina eventually welcome her sight.

"Mina? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose-" Mina shushed her as she putted her pointy finger on Y/n's lips making her stop.

"I'm sorry that i forget what today is. I hope you forgive me, my love. I promise to make it up to you." Mina said worriedly. Y/n softly look at her and cupped Mina's face.

"It's okay, Mina. I understand that there's a lot in your mind that you forgot my birthday. It wasn't that big deal." Y/n said but Mina shook her head disapproving.

"It was a big deal, Y/n. Today is your special day and as your girlfriend i shouldn't be forgetting it, but don't worry love, I'll make sure to make your day special and memorable today." Mina said as she bopped Y/n's nose making her smile.

"Thank you, Mina."

"Happy birthday, baby. I love you." Mina said as they pulled each other in a sweet passionate kiss.

=====✰𖧷★=====

hey guys! it's been awhile~