Chapter 2 - Malikiah

Flowy Long red dress with a deep cut. Red 4 inch heels that make her 5'3 taller than her regular 4'11. Her chestnut brown hair with blond highlights curls in big curls down her back to her waist. Her crystal blue eyes pierced through her minimal makeup. This is what Shaylah looked like when she and her sisters walked into the dining hall today.

" Malikiah, look how beautiful Shaylah looks right today! " My father exclaimed.

I nod my head entranced, as she walks towards me.

" My King " She and her sister curtsy as they come up to the king. He just stands and gives her a hug and says.

" Now, now Shaylah you girls are like my daughters no need for formalities, Happy Birthday "

" Thank you " she responds. I stare deep into her eyes with the message towards my best friend saying I'll meet you later. She smiles back and we sit down to have a very peaceful breakfast.

-----------------

The First shot rang out seconds before I meant to stand and leave my father. The king I could see was shot with the spear in his chest leaning over him as the place guard. Shaylah and I silently look at each other and without a word are leaving the table I grab her hand.

" Shaylah we gotta leave, run, hide! "

But Shaylah doesn't move. I can see why Althea is lying there with an arrow in her chest.

" Shaylah we must go! "

" I can't leave her! " She yells back to me.

" Yes, you can! "

With that I scope her into my arms I run through the castle Shaylah thrashing and screaming. We Find a horse and start riding away. We ride into the forest but not before looking back at our home one last time before venturing into the unknown.

A turn of events!

Check out my other books definitely my book dedicated to memes!

- E