* 48 *

The forest is quiet. I can't hear any animals. I don't even hear insects. There is nothing, no sound, no wind in the leaves. Where are my friends? The trees seem to crowd in around me, blocking everything but the sky.

"Look up." I hear a voice. I look up and I see the half-moon. What am I looking at?

"Ah, my perfect bait." Another voice says. This one sounds familiar. The witch moves into my line of sight from the trees. I take a step back, on my guard, ready to punch her if she dares get close.

She laughs. "Do you really think to beat me?" She stalks around me. Dressed in the dark cloak so I can't see her face, she floats like a specter in the woods.

"What do you want?" I growl.

"What's mine." she moves between the trees, but I don't take my eyes off her, not trusting her for a minute.

"They don't belong to you," I say defiantly.

She laughs, "You all belong to me." She ghosts over to me, leaning in close. "You especially,"

"What did you do to me? I know you did something." I accuse her. Again she laughs.

"What do you think I did?" She smirks as she ghosts around me.

"I don't know. All I know is that my childhood self once knew this place, and now I don't. What did you do?"

"I set things in motion. Couldn't let you get carried away."

"So you made me forget?" She turns to me and smiles.

"You will bring what's mine to the cave at the new moon." She points to the sky. I look up and see the shadow on the moon change to cover the face of it. "Do not be late."

"Why should I?" She spins and I'm thrown against the trees and pinned there. She comes close, and I can feel her breath on my skin even if I can't see her face.

"You were made for one purpose. You have only one reason to exist." She hisses.

"I die if I give you the strands, correct?"

She chuckles, "Smart bait. Yes, Your life is connected to their love. Without it, you have no reason to exist."

"I will never give you what you want." I glare at the specter before me.

"I will destroy everything you hold dear if you think to defy me," she growls at me.

The force holding me to the trees squeezes me till it's hard to breathe. Pain fills me as the breath is squeezed out of me. "Your parents, your friends, all who have known you, will die. And then, when you are lost to despair, I will kill the men you love." Before my eyes, I see my parents torn to shreds by wolves. I see Ceren, Brendan, and Daniel slain before me. I see the Center covered in blood as every member of the team is killed. Then I see the Bangtan group, each man that I love has been driven insane and attacked each other. Shredding and killing each other in a frenzy of fury and madness. Tears fall from my eyes at the scene before me.

I gasp and cry as the horror before me and I'm dropped to the ground.

"If you bring them to the cave, I will only take your life. I think that's a fair trade."

She chuckles as she fades away.

"You have 10 days left before the new moon. Do not be late."

I gasp as I'm shaken awake. I open my eyes wide, in shock and see a worried Jungkook looking over me.

"Y/N, it's okay. It was just a dream." He says to me. I look around and see the others all looking at me with worried faces.