Jungkook in Trouble (2/2) || 08

namjoon sighs, following them to the living room which is now empty. jungkook stands in front of them as jimin glares at him, brushing his hair back in frustration, "what were you thinking?!" he shouts, "jeon jungkook, are you out of your fucking mind?! we've been worried sick at home thinking if something happened or you need help or anything! but you just don't get enough of enjoying your freaking life!"

"jimin, stop yelling at him!" namjoon steps forward, sighing deeply as tries to reason jimin.

"why? give me one good reason why i shouldn't be mad? you saw it too right? just look at him for god's sake, hyung. he's going around drinking, gambling, causing accidents, who would've been responsible if anything happened to him?! what if he hurted somebody else?!"

"what is going on- jungkook!" jin exclaims, rushing down the stairs with taehyung and hoseok on spotting the youngest standing in the middle of the living room, looking like a wreck while his head is lowered and tears streaming down his cheeks.

"are you okay? my child, shh what happened?" jin hugs him instantly, while the others spare confused glances at jimin and yoongi, realising their too angry. so instead they shift further to namjoon, earning a defeated sigh from him.

"will anyone tell me what's happening?" the eldest asks, "why are you shouting at him, i told you not to."

"ask him" jimin grits in anger, "ask your adorable maknae what he's been doing while we were dying here thinking if he's okay or not."

"stop it, jimin." jin sighs and turns to the younger boy, "hey, what happened bud?"

jungkook remains silent, so yoongi speaks, "what will he say. i'll tell you, he was drunk and over-speeding at night, almost crashed jimin's car. not only this, but he's also into gambling these days. must've been real fun, right jungkook? to waste the money we give you for your expenses huh?"

jin gasps, frowning at the words as he glances at jungkook who is more busy sobbing to himself.

"where did you even get so much money from?" jimin asks, "i don't remember extending the limit of your card."

jungkook blinks a few times, gulping thickly as he shakes his head slowly, making jimin even more angry, "don't just stand here jungkook, speak! tell me where did you get the money from?!"

"b-black card..." the boy mumbles, "i'm- i'm sorry hyung, i didn't want to use it for the games. we were supposed to go to- to the arcade, but-"

"whose black card?"

jimin inhales deeply at the silence of the boy and steps forward, grabbing the collar of his shirt, "stop making it hard for us jungkook, i'm asking something! answer me! whose card?!"

"y-yours" he breaks into a sob, shutting his eyes close as more tears flows down while namjoon pulls jimin back quickly to avoid anything that the brother might regret later. "i'm sorry hyung, i was going to tell you but you- you were busy with aera, and then i forgot. i didn't mean to misuse it hyung, i- i swear, my friends just said we should go there, and i happened to have your card..."

"so you thought why not using it for gambling?"

"just- just playing some games..."

"it's a fucking casino! playing there means gambling!"

"seriously jungkook," yoongi glares at the youngest, "this is so disappointing. you think earning money is easy?! do you have any idea how much jimin has worked to earn every single dollar after your parents?! consider yourself blessed for never facing a crisis because of your family wealth! your father and your brother have worked their asses off to build all this jungkook! it takes a lot of guts and a whole freaking life to make this money that you go around throwing like nothing!"