ep 1 dream

JAMES

I had a dream today; I wasn't sure if it was a good one or a nightmare because when I woke up, I couldn't remember a thing, but I know that I want to remember everything. I feel like am having the same dream every night and I see the same face Every time, but I can never remember what he looks like. I wonder if he is tall, short, pale skinned, I wonder if he works out or not. At the end of every dream, I feel sad when I can't remember the details of the dream, but I also feel happy while am dreaming. I can tell that his someone I care for but don't know if he is part of my imagination or if he is someone that I have met before. It quite confusing actually.

Today is finally the day I will be going to Korea. It's been ten years since I have been back there, and I don't know if I should be excited or scared. My mom and dad got a divorce when I was 11 but when I was 13 my mom took full custody and we moved to the USA. I lost the little bond that I had with my father. My mother doesn't talk to him or even like talking about him, but he calls on special occasions like my birthdays and holidays. My grandfather died and that is the only reason I actually thought of going to Korea. I have no friends that I can catch up with when I get there so this should be fun.

My mother is really persistent and doesn't want me to go, she thinks that once I get there, I won't want to come back but I think she shouldn't worry much because there won't be much for me to love there. All my childhood friends forgot about me and so did I, I mean I don't even remember how my old house looks like. Am planning on spending only two months there and then I will be back to America.

"Did you pack everything you need. What time is your flight?" my mother asked me, but I have been so much into my thoughts that I don't answer her

She is getting remarried which is a good thing because then she won't be caught up with the dramas of my father and I think that I should give her some time to be with my new "stepdad" without her having to worrying about me every time.

I finished parking everything that I needed for the trip and grabbed my passport and ticket as well. My mom and her fiancé drove me to the airport, I have been coming here almost every three months to go different places with my friends and mother, but I never expected that this flight would be taking me to different paths I never thought o would cross.

" Gates for Korean Air KE 82-Boeing 777 now open. Last flight to Seoul Korea is now boarding, repeat last flight to Seoul Korea is now boarding please go to your respective gate immediately."

This is the longest trip I have ever had to make by plane. I had to spend 29 hrs. in the air from John f Kennedy international airport to Incheon International Airport.

Finally, here. Am actually pretty excited to see my aunt and old classmates if they can still remember me.

Hi sweetheart over here. James! I had a loud voice calling to me. Her clothes always like those of models. She acts younger for her age, but she is one of my favorite people in the world. Oh honey, how was the flight? Are you jet lagged? Did you eat enough? Oh, my goodness you are so tall, taller than me that is. It's been forever since I last saw you. I can't wait to show you around, am sure you forgot everything since you left when you were little and haven't been back here since then.

My checks were filled with her kisses and my clothes smelled like her perfume because of all the hugs she gave me in such a short period.

I looked around in hopes that I would see someone else but there was nothing. Is my father not coming?

She looked distressed when I asked. Ohh he's busy he was going to pick you up from the airport, but he couldn't. You are going to my house for now until he is free. We are going to drive to grandmother's house and stay there for the next few weeks. Your cousins are already there for school break. They are going to be excited to see you.