Chapter 5

~LISTEN TO THE NEW UNIVERSE ALBUM SONGS-BEAUTIFUL!~

The seriously most handsome guy on earth walked to us with a cup of coffee in his hand. Doyoung had that huge grin on his face that could capture many peoples' hearts. "Hi!" 

We all waved back at him and I asked, "What are you doing here?" 

"I was hanging out at this new mall with my friends, when I saw you guys. Are you guys here to hang out too?" We all nodded. 

"Ok, then I going to find my friend, see you all tomorrow!"

Joy started fangirling, "Oh my gosh! He was so handsome when he smiled. He was like a god!" Irene and I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. But it was true, anyone would have thought that he came down from heaven. 

"Y/N is so lucky to sit beside him!" Wendy commented and the rest nodded.

I jokingly replied, "Then I guess I have a chance with him!"

The whole day was really fun and we went home at 6.

I had dinner with my family and finished my homework. Then I did my usual, play my phone, and went to bed at 11. 

~Skip to the next day~

When I woke up and went to school, I headed to the classroom and saw Taeyong sitting at his seat. He waved at me with a small smirk on his face, but I ignored him and sat on my sit.

Seulgi came into the classroom walking "sexily" apparently wanting to flirt with every single guy. 

"Do you want to hang out with me after school?" she asked seductively. 

Upon hearing that, I rolled my eyes and continued to read my comic book. Then all I heard was Seulgi scoffing and the sound of her walking away angrily. That's how I knew her plan did not work out.

~Skip to science lesson~

During science class, we had a task to do which included some researching in pairs. 

And I paired up with...

~WAS THE STORY NICE SO FAR? I REALLY TRIED AND THANKS TO MY COUSIN & FRIEND'S HELP, I HAVE MANAGED TO REACH THIS CHAPTER, THANKS FRIEND!~

~VOTE & COMMENT, THANKS~