Chapter 6

------Listen to Enhypen :)) PLEASE ------

...partnered up with Kim Doyoung.

~Flashback~

Doyoung's POV:

Should I partner Y/N? The thought of Y/N already made Doyoung smile. 

He approached Y/N with sweaty palms like he was asking her out. "Y/N, do you wanna partner up with me?"

She turned to Irene and looked back at Doyoung, smiling at him. "Sure!"

~End of flashback~

She grabbed his arm while pulling him to the computer. When Doyoung felt Y/N grabbing his hand and blushed. He tried to hide it by looking away. 

"NO!" 

They turned around only to see Seulgi looking shock and Taeyong glaring at her.

Seulgi looked at him with shock while Taeyong stole a glanced at Y/N and saw her looking at him surprised.

Taeyong sighed. 

~Flashback~

Taeyong's POV:

I was going to approached Y/N but Doyoung was faster than me.

While I was still staring at them jealously, Seulgi headed towards me and asked if I could be her partner for the research. 

I did not hear Seulgi ask her question as I was too engrossed in what Y/N and Doyoung what they were doing. 

Seulgi tried to repeat herself.

"Taeyong, do u want-"

"NO!" I shouted unintentionally. I was meant to say no towards Y/N and Doyoung because I was jealous.

~End of flashback~

Instead, I turned to Seulgi and agreed this time. She happily said, "Let's go!"

I sighed and followed her to the computer while looking at Y/N with jealousy. 

I could not concentrate during the whole lesson as I was too busy focusing on Y/N and Doyoung giggling away together. 

Doyoung's POV:

"Y/N, do you want to have lunch after school at the same place we met at Lotte mall?" Doyoung asked softly.

"Sure! I'd love to." Y/N agreed and smiled. Doyoung was happy to hear the reply.

~Skip to after school~

Doyoung was waiting for Y/N to finish packing up. Suddenly, Taeyong shoved past Doyoung making Doyoung fall. He even gave Doyoung a death stare.

"Doyoung are u alright?" Y/N asked worriedly. Doyoung nodded with a gentle smile.

After they finish packing, they went to Lotte mall to have their lunch while Y/N's friends just went home.

~CREDITS TO MY COUSIN... WHO MADE ME DO THIS~