httyd ocs

book of dragons about skrill furys written  by luna an mike)

name skrillfury

Class: Strike

Trainable: Yes (with caution)

Tame/Wild: Wild, but can be tamed by skilled dragon trainers

Dragon Rider: 

Tip for Encounter: Approach with caution; seek help if injured or in danger. Raising from an egg is safest once you raised a  Skrill Fury from an egg it is a a very  a loyal companion an would follow an obey the rider without a thought as they are very loyal

Danger Level: Extremely dangerous (untrained), Moderate (tamed)

Description: The Skrill Fury is a hybrid dragon, a cross between the Skrill and the Night Fury. It possesses the lightning-fast speed of the Skrill and the stealth and power of the Night Fury. With its electrifying abilities and sleek, black scales, the Skrill Fury is a formidable opponent and a rare sight in the dragon world.

Stats:

Attack: 10/10

Speed (Land): 4/10

Speed (Air): 9/10

Speed (Water): 3/10

Armor: 6/10

Firepower: 10/10

Shot Limit: 8/10

Jaw Strength: 5/10

Stealth: 6/10

Habitat: Skrill Furies can be found in high mountains with numerous caves, where thunderstorms are frequent. They prefer areas with ample hiding spots and access to open skies for hunting.

Anatomy: A mix of Skrill and Night Fury features, with black scales, sharp claws, and electrifying blue eyes. Females are larger than males, with a wingspan of up to 45 feet for females and 30 feet for males.

Senses:

Hearing: Enhanced hearing, with ear slits behind the eyes.

Sight: Large eyes with thermovision.

Smell: Two small nostrils allow breathing even when submerged.

Taste: Preference for fish and meat.

Touch: Tactile, mothers and bonded pairs exhibit nurturing behavior.

Communication: Skrill Furies produce a mix of growls, roars, and electric crackling sounds.

Behavior: Skrill Furies are territorial and aggressive, especially when protecting their nests or hunting grounds. They are nocturnal but can be active during the day, preferring to sleep lightly.

Feeding: Carnivores, they feed on fish, animals, and any prey they can catch. They can survive for long periods without food.

Fire Type: Electricity

Abilities:

Electric Shocks: Like Skrills, they can deliver electric shocks through their skin, stunning or incapacitating foes.

Electrical Blasts: They can fire powerful electrical blasts or lightning bolts from their mouths, capable of causing significant damage.

Lightning Channeling: Skrill Furies can channel and store lightning from thunderstorms, enhancing their firepower and defensive capabilities.