009

•—•—•

~~~

—Chapter 9—

•—•—•

"I can do more than just accompany you, sweetheart," Suhyuk chuckled, the stench of alcohol and nicotine seeping from his mouth.

"Can I just kill him?" Jiseon heard Jake's voice over the comms as he and the others were listening to everything that was being said. She subtly glanced over Suhyuk's shoulder and saw the blonde man still nearby, watching over with hawk eyes.

"Jake, you need to move away. You're too close." Sunghoon snapped in response, followed by an exasperated sigh from Jay who had been listening in from the room upstairs.

"Y'know it's quite funny actually, I was just thinking," She hummed as Sunghoon and Jake argued in her ear, finishing the last of her drink and placing the glass back down on the counter. She then propped her elbow next to it and leaned into her open hand. "I've been feeling quite lonely lately. You see, my ex-boyfriend dumped me only days ago and I've been trying to find something to distract me for awhile, hence why I thought I'd come here tonight."

She exerted her best pitiful face and her attempt must have worked or Suhyuk's mind was too clouded by the substances he had consumed as he immediately crumbled at her voice.

"Who would dare leave someone like you?" He crooned, grabbing her free hand and pressing his lips to it briefly. "Tell you what, I'll give you a good time tonight, and if you find that you like it, I'll be here at this club for you whenever you'd want."

Jiseon heard a snort come from her earpiece and she didn't know whether to laugh or throw up at the man's words. Instead, she gripped his hand still holding hers and swiftly stood from her seat.

"I'll have to take you up on that offer, mister." She said, pulling him up from his seat and smoothly gliding across the floor with him in tow towards the staircase leading up to the vacant rooms. "Lucky for you, I happen to have a room under reservation."

"Lead the way, darling."

With a hidden smirk, she led him up the stairs which were set in an 'L' shape, a small landing in the corner where it split into the next flight. She dragged him into the designated room where she knew Jay and Heeseung were waiting for her appearance.

It was a simple room with only a queen sized bed in the back right corner, a small nightstand with an old-fashioned lamp, and a circular rug to take up the open space.