023

•-•-•

~~~

-Chapter 23-

This chapter contains mature content.

It will be marked with a '💧'.

Feel free to skip if your are uncomfortable.

•-•-•

~💧~

When Jiseon awoke the next morning, she was still locked in Heeseung's arms, her head resting against his bare chest and their legs tangled together under the sheets.

She studied his chest and neck, both which had love bites dotted around on his lightly tanned skin. A wave of heat settled over her face as she recalled what had happened between the two of them the night prior.

Careful not to disturb the still sleeping male, Jiseon delicately unwrapped Heeseung's arms from around her and slid out of the bed. She gracefully moved across the floor to the bathroom, acutely aware of the soreness in her legs.

She laughed softly to herself. They had truly gone wild. She felt no feelings of regret. Instead, she felt satisfied and happy. Did she like him in that way?

A few weeks ago she would have said no. But after last night's events and the previous interactions they had had, now she would admit that there was something.

From the start, he had always been kind to her and she found herself enjoying his company. They made a good team on missions as well, but she would never tell Jake that. Her old friend would for sure turn it into a competition with his elder.

Jiseon looked in the mirror, a stunned feeling erupting in her chest. She, too, had hickeys trailing around her neck and collarbones, the dark bruises a stark contrast to her pale skin.

Shaking her head in disbelief, she turned on the shower and stepped into the steaming water. She let it wash away the sweat that still lined her body and soothe her sore muscles.

After a few minutes, the shower door opened and she felt a tall prescience behind her. Muscular arms wrapped themselves around her shoulders and a head of now wet silver hair rested on top of hers.

"Heeseung." She chided lightly, holding onto his hands that were in front of her.

"Mm, I love it when you say my name like that." His voice was hoarse from sleep. "I like it even better when you scream it like you did last night."