#02

as the sun rose, you got up from your cozy bed, putting your hair in a messy bun

you walked into the kitchen seeing your abuela cooking breakfast, " hola abuela " you said kissing her cheek, " hola mi neita, why up so early ? " she asked while stirring the huevos con chorizo.

you sat at the table, " hmm, I don't know, I just wanted to get my day started " you responded, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket.

"well since your not doing anything and since your brothers are out, can you please go to the village and go grab me some flowers and milk," she said

"okay, I have a question why the flowers?" you asked, "the madrigals are coming over later this evening so I got to make this house look nice" your abuela said, turning off the stove.

" oh okay, let me get dressed and I'll go get everything you need," you said getting off the chair, "thank you mi neita"

you throw on a white and green dress, you put on your chanclas, you grabbed your bag, shutting the door behind you, and waving goodbye to your abuela.

" thank you senior!" you waved at the older man as he gave you a jug of milk, " no problem y/n" he said, giving you a thumbs up, you walked away looking for some flowers, "hmm maybe I can go to the field I always go to," you said.

you walked to the beautiful field, that had a bunch of flowers, rows, and rows of flowers, you wanted to take all of them but unfortunately, you couldn't.

you grabbed your favorites, roses, lilies, sunflowers, and more, you quickly got up and went to walk back home but you bumped into something.

you look up and see, isabela, "oh my goodness, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there," you said, not noticing your flowers had fallen from your hands, "it's okay, but your flowers aren't," she said, you looked down, frowning, "oh.. hehe yeah" "here" isabela said, creating a bouquet of flowers, handing them to you.

"thank you so much !" you said smiling at her, you put the flowers up to your nose, smelling them, "your welcome, your the girl from Antonio's ceremony, right ?" she asked, "yeah, I'm y/n" you said, "oh right, I'm sorry about my attitude, it's just a lot happening and I know I shouldn't be taking it out on you" she said with a smile.

"No no, it's fine, I understand" you smiled at her, "while, I'll guess I'll you later on ?" she asked, you nodded, she smiled and walked away, leaving you a bit shocked.

"wow"

_

"are you ready ?" your abuela asked, you nodded, "yeah, I just need to finish my hair" you said.

the madrigals were coming over in an hour and you were still getting ready, you had a put on a pinkish and purplish dress, it had ruffles on the top half of the dress, it was beautiful, your mother had given it to you before her passing.

you left your hair down, you left your room to help your abuela with the table, " okay I think where done, the madrigals should be here anytime now" soon there was a knock on the door.

your brother Abraham, went to open it, "hola ! come in" he said greeting them, they came in greeting all of you, the reason why they were here in the first place was because your abuela knew alma since birth.

you all sat down, you sat beside mirabel, who looked slightly nervous, "I'm glad all of you came, me and y/n have been cooking all day" your abuela said, you smiled,

"thank you for having us hermana" alma said

you all were talking, the madrigals were getting ready to leave when your abuela said, " alma, before you go, I was wondering if you can let y/n stay with you for a couple of weeks, since me and the boys will be leaving, we have some "business" she said

"Well of course!" alma smiled

after the madrigals left you quickly walked towards your abuela, " porque tengo que quedarme con las madrigals ?" you asked with an eyebrow raised, "well mi neita, me and your brothers are going to see abuelo who is sick, and we need to take care of him, and your the only one who can run the bakery" she said, with a sad face

you looked at her, your face softened, "okay abuela, I'll run the shop, when are you leaving ?" "tomorrow, in the morning"