Prologue

The forest is full of pitch-black colors. The sound of overhead bats surprised him as he rushed through the dark forest. He never turned back and ran all the way looking for the light around the forest. His mind was full of confusion and anger, but he didn't know why it was accurate. All he remembers is that when he came out of the cave in torn white shirt and black trousers, he noticed that he was in a dark forest. After a while, he found the light from the pale crescent shining like the silver claws of the night sky. He ran crazy towards the bright light in the dark. As soon as, he steps on the light, he heard a female voice murmuring with a crying sound. His eyes searching for the voice but nowhere to be seen. The more he steps on the light the voice becomes doubled and the sound is getting louder. His hands and legs are shaking heavily, his mind is going crazy, "HELP! HELP! HELP!" He yells crazily and crying louder. A sudden bright light filled all over place that he couldnt see whats going on.

Eyes snap open from the sleep, Sam covered with sweats, shaking and heart pounding, looking around the room and the clock, the time is 2:38 a.m.

"UGH, THE SAME NIGHTMARE AGAIN", Sam said.

He sighed, waking up from the bed to get a cup of water. He says while drinking water, "Why do I get the same nightmare at the same time? But one thing Im sure about is, Ive heard the female voice somewhere else but couldnt remember who she is. But still, why the same nightmare? Why the same time? WHY ME?" He yells annoyingly.

"Was it all an illusion which I created unknowingly?

Or a real one?"

...