Friends and brownies

Hongjoong stared at the small bakery with slight worry as a sinking feeling settled deep in his gut. It had been forever since he had seen his best friends,his ride or dies, and he was nervous. More then nervous. Petrified. 'What if they think I'm over reacting to all this.' The strawberry blonde thought as he began to pace in front of the glass doors, just barely holding back the urge to bolt it home. 'Its been so long! What If they don't even like me anymore! Its not like I made a effort to keep in contact with them!' Hongjoong knew he was spiraling but he couldn't help it. After all the last time they had all hung out together was at a small celebration party for Felix's and Hyunjin's 4 year anniversary. The two just wanted a small get together with friends before they left for the week to go to bora bora. Even then Chan had to rush them out unceremoniously because he had forgotten that he had a meeting In the morning with some high end producers. He couldn't stay for more than a hour and he can still remember how Namjoon and Felix's faces had dropped as Chan dragged him out of the small apartment.  'God that was last year. Its been a year since I've seen my best friends in person. And because I was focused on my broken relationship I made zero effort to let them know he was at least thinking of them. Some friend I am. Maybe I should just leave. ' Just as the blonde was about to panic rush it home he heard the soft melodies of Lilac play behind him and the soft pur of a car stopping just behind him. The boy quickly turned around to be graced with the face of Namjoon, his cheeks dimpling softly as his eyes landed on the other boy while he practically jumped out of the car.

"Hongie! Thank god you didn't change your mind!" Namjoon squealed as he ran to  the shorter boy, squeezing him tightly.

"Its good to see you too, Joonie. I missed you." Hongjoong felt tears well up in his eyes as he returned the tight embrace, not realizing how much he missed the taller boys touch. How much he had missed the man in general. His presence just oozed comfort and safty, so much so it was hard not to want to be around him 24/7 even if it meant getting the life squeezed out of you.

"I missed you too!" Namjoon chuckled as he pulled away from the other, giving him a chance to breathe something that wasn't his candy sweet cologne. The two chuckled softly as the familiar feeling of happiness and calm had filled their bodies, chasing away the heartbroken pit in hongjoongs stomach for just a minute. He could see how the taller mans chocolate eyes seemed to well up slightly with unshed tears the longer they just took each other in, happy to have someone so close right in front of them again. Their moment was eventually broken by them  jumping softly as someone cleared throat behind them. The two quickly turned their attention to the sound, their eyes landing on a man with fluffy black hair and a dressed to the nines in a suit with a turtle neck leaning against the slick sports car.

"Are you not gonna introduce me to your friend, rose bud?" The strangers beep voice caught hongjoong off guard as he looked between the rich looking stranger and his best friend, who was blushing to his ears as he walked towards the man. 'Where does he find these men! I'm starting to get scared!' Hongjoong thought as the two kissed softly nd the rich man wrapped his arms around his friends waist. He tried his best to ignore the glass shattering in his heart.

"Hongie You remember Yoongi right? From felix and hyunjins anniversary Party?"

"Joonie, I'm gonna be honest you have so many boyfriends I loose track sometimes." The two chuckled softly as Namjoon reached out for the shorter man, Hongjoong doing the same as if on instinct. Hongjoong held his hand out to the raven haired man while namjoon put his arm around his small shoulders. "Nice to see you again Yoongi hyung."

"Likewise." The man smiled softly as he shook his hand. "I'm sorry about what happened with Bang Chan. Joonie told me on the way here. I can always figure out what label signed him and get them to drop him." Hongjoong chuckled softly and Yoongi's attempt to comfort him.