Boys Day!

Hongjoong smiled softly as he heard the sweet voices of his best friends. He couldn't help the sweet atmosphere that enveloped him as he stepped into the living room. Hongjoong smiled softly as he took in his friends' familiar outfits. 'It's the same ones I made them on their birthdays. They really want to make sure todays about me.' The small man smiled as he felt his heart swell with the love his friends will spend the end of time showing him. 'I really got lucky, maybe healing won't take as long as I thought.' He let a small smile spread across his lips as he fully stepped into the room, a questioning look quickly spread across his face as Namjoon had seemed to stop talking mid-sentence just to stare at him with a wide smile on his shocked face.

"And what Joon? You really need to stop losing your train of thought halfway through your stories!" Felix asked as the taller man just shook his head and roughly turned him around to face the pastel haired man.

"Hey! Be careful with me! I'm very delica- Oh my god!" Felix's expression quickly morphed to match Namjoon's as he took in his smaller friend's form. Hongjoong couldn't help but chuckle at his friends overjoyed and excited expressions.

"What? Does the look not fit me anymore."

"Say that one more time and I'm gonna hit you. Now shut up and give us a twirl!" Namjoon said as he grabbed the shorter man's hand and spined him softly, the skirt fluffing up slightly as he twirled. He chuckled as the two clapped like two pre-teens at a boy band concert while he bowed playfully.

"I knew you would still look amazing in your old aesthetic!" Felix exclaimed as he hugged the purple haired man tightly. Hongjoong felt his heart flutter slightly as he finally let his head finally settle on the fact that for once he was dressed for him, not for Chan, not for his image, not for his brand, just for himself. 'God, damn I forgot how good this felt! I shouldn't have never lost it no matter how lovesick I was. I'm never letting this go, not again.' Hongjoong promised himself as he pried the small blonde off of him, laughing softly at the other man's slightly pouty expression.

"Honestly I feel amazing too! I feel like myself again. You guys are the best people I could ever have, you know exactly what to do to help me bounce back!" Hongjoong chuckled as the two men rolled their eyes playfully.

"We've known you for how long? For like 18 years we've been stuck with each other. Of course, we know how bring back out that cute but sassy bitch we met in that small boutique." Namjoon said causing the group to chuckle softly "Speaking of I think that should be our second stop for boys day, I haven't been there in ages I also heard they're under new management."

"Really? What happened to the old lady that used to run it?" Felix asked as he shot a concerned and curious look at the taller man.

"Don't worry nothing bad happened to that sweet lady. Apparently, her son had moved back to town and him and his wife decided to take over the shop so she could retire and move back to the country. Last I heard she's sitting pretty at their family farm." Namjoon chuckled at the collective sigh of relief that came from the other 2 boys at the news.

"Thats good to know that she's still ok. Have you met them yet?" Hongjoong asked

"Not the new owners but when i picked up your outfit today the person working at the counter looked really young so I'm assuming it could be their son."

"How young do you think?"

"He couldn't have been older than like 20."