CHAPTER 1

"Welcome to the marriage"

"congratulations" 

"many many congrats mr. kim"

"Congratulations mr. kim....btw where is the bride"

"Ohh she must be coming in a while ill just go check"

"ROSE!!!" are u ready sweetie people are waiting for ya...

ROSE'S POV

I SHOT MY HEAD UP AS I LISTENED TO DAD

ohh shoot i gotta get outa here

"mmmmm"

"WHAT?" 

"mmmmmmmm"

This noise was by my stylist she was here to do my makeup and setup my clothes etc but i tied her from a chair and put some tape on her mouth so she cant scream and tell dad that i am RUNNING AWAY

"oh ya sorry not sorry u gotta stay like this for me ;) thx bye"

And with that i somehow managed to run from the crowd on the yard, in front of everyone

and then took any train that was on the station 

HI, my name is Rose and i am the daughter of a billionaire, though my father died when i was a kid and since then i live with my rich uncle who takes care of me like his own daughter and loves me a lot...i also a sister her name is jennie kim, u probably must be wondering why i ran like this hmm thats because my dad was about to marry me with some stranger guy his name was Kim taehyung for BUSINESS and i certainly did not want that....

*ATTENTION THE TRAIN HAS ARRIVED TO ITS DESTINATION WE REQUEST PASSENGERS TO TAKE THEIR LUGGAGE, THANKYOU FOR TRAVELLING WITH US HAVE A GOOD DAY!* 

i got off the train and...am i in SEOUL 

oof- i dont even have enough money and i am freaking hungry ugh

I was still in wedding gown so i took out my clothes i had kept in my bag before running and changed 

And a long coat over these clothes, i went to the nearest hot dog stand and saw a poor begger sitting there i knew at the moment i was poor too but i decided to give him at least 1$ but when i took out my purse to give him the money he stole it an...

And a long coat over these clothes, i went to the nearest hot dog stand and saw a poor begger sitting there i knew at the moment i was poor too but i decided to give him at least 1$ but when i took out my purse to give him the money he stole it and ran fast af. I was now left with no MONEY, i only had my phone with me and i just could not do any net banking due to some technical difficulties...I asked the hot dog man if he could give me one for free but he looked at me a  grimace look. So i had no option i took a hot dog and ran away soon i saw a few people running behind me DAMN WHY IS THERE NO END TO THE STRUGGLE. i went to a crowded place to protect myself only to realize i was in a concert...