25.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE 🎄💕💜💚
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Christmas morning, the sweetest moment if you are with your loved ones. Taehyung scrunched his nose as he felt something on his face. It felt so good yet it was disturbing his sleep.

He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed it with his fist before looking properly only to be met with his boyfriend.

"Good morning baby. Merry Christmas." Jungkook said and watched as Taehyung widened his eyes and smiled widely.

"It's Christmas!!! Good morning Kookie and Merry Christmas!!" Taehyung said then pulled Jungkook closer and connected their lips.

Jungkook immediately kissed back, letting his hand resting on Taehyung's soft cheeks.

"Best Christmas morning ever." Taehyung said as they broke kiss.

"I agree, the best and the sweetest morning ever." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Let's go and get up, we need to do our morning routines then we need to wish to others too and we need to eat breakfast then presents!!! We have a lot of work Kookie!!" Taehyung squealed happily.

Jungkook smiled widely watching his baby, his love being happy this much, he is happy to see Taehyung happy.

"Baby, calm down. We will do everything on the time, it's Christmas and we will enjoy it." Jungkook said.

"Thank you Kookie. Thank you for being here with me, I thought that I will be alone for this Christmas but you came into my life and made it perfect. Thank you." Taehyung said, eyes teary.

"Ohh baby, you don't need to thank me. I will do everything to make you happy and I couldn't wish for more cutest boyfriend than you." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled than pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Let's go, others are probably already downstairs." Taehyung said, Jungkook smiled and nodded.

After doing their morning routines they went downstairs into kitchen where others was.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone!!!" Taehyung and Jungkook yelled as they walked into kitchen. Jimin smiled widely before running to them and hugging the life out of them.

"Merry Christmas you love birds, come on sit down. Others will be here soon." Jimin said as he pulled away from the hug. Others wished them too.

"Who are others?" Taehyung asked. Just as Jimin was about to answer, there was a knock on the door.

"I will open it." Jin said and walked away.

Soon after they heard familiar voices and giggles.

"Mom!! Dad!!" Taehyung and Jungkook said as they looked at their parents and sisters, parents of others was there too.

"Merry Christmas everyone!!" Their parents said. Luna and Euni runned to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Merry Christmas Tae oppa and Kookie oppa." Luna and Euni said then kissed their cheeks.

"Merry Christmas princess Luna and princess Euni." Taehyung and Jungkook said, causing two girls to giggle softly. After little chit-chat they all sat down for the big table.

[A/N: So there are now Taekook, Yoonmin, Namjin, Hopearmee, Luna, Euni, Kims (Tae's, Jin's and Namjoon's parents), Jeons, Mins, Parks, Jungs and Lees (Armee's parents)]

"It's so good that you are all here." Taehyung said and smiled widely.

"It's so good to have a big family like this." Jimin added.