nightmare ; drafts

lost the plot halfway and got sad about it.

It was 3am. Sunoo was staring at ceiling, he was gripping tightly on his blanket. he couldnt sleep after a dream he had, It was going on for days now he doesnt  know what to do. Now he could possibly go to his cousin,Niki. To sleepover as he was few rooms down the hall,but he just couldn't move.

it was now a few days later, sunoo was now looking like a pale ghost. He wasn't glowing like that anymore, the dark circles in his eyes was becoming more prominent that he would like. But he couldnt do anything to stop it, he couldnt sleep anymore. Now his friend,heeseung. Noticed it, he kept saying that "You look tired." Or "You're loosing focus again."

Sunoo felt sorry every time, but again. He couldnt stop dreaming about it.

"Hey sunoo, are you okay? your not usually this quiet.." His other friend,jungwon, asked worryingly. As he saw that sunoo was on the corner looking lifeless than ever, it didn't felt like him.

"Hm? yeah im alright, just..you know school." Sunoo smiled trying to avert his friend's concerns for him.

"are you sure? even your crush,sunghoon asked me about it." Sunoo eyes and ears perked up at the mention of his longtime crush,"He even told me to say to you to text him."

"ppffft— Jungwon he doesnt even look at me., That's nonsense."

"Yah! that doesnt mean, that he doesnt look at for you. Boy please, i see him staring at you. Even when you're dozing off in class."

"What?!"

a red tint was now appearing on his cheeks, the thought of sunghoon looking at him makes him warm. He probably just care for me as a friend.

"Oh and jay told me were having a sleepover at your dorm, so you there sun~" Jungwon waved goodbye,leaving sunoo confused. He didnt know that jay was holding a sleepover at their dorm. He usually asks before doing anything that involves their living space.

"Oh sunoo! just in time, i was gonna ask for permission if i can hold a sleepover here? with some of our friends" Jay approached sunoo who just came home. Having a 'cute' tone while asking.

"i heard." sunoo looked at him,making jay chuckle anxiously."But yeah sure, i dont mind. just..dont come knocking out my door after 11."

Jay nodded and went to his room. Hours passed by and the doorbell was ringing, "Ill get it!". Sunoo opened the door to see, Sunghoon. He froze and anxiety crawled up to his body.

"Hi sunoo! am i too early or?-"

"Sunghoon! hey welcome!" Luckily jay stepped in and hugged sunghoon before he could start stuttering. "Your early,but hey you could eat dinner with us!"

The three was now waiting in the living room for the others to arrive, "Hey jay i should go make dinner since its already 7." Sunoo stood up and went to the kitchen, Sunghoon also stood up as he wanted to be a helping hand. Leaving jay alone and to message jungwon ; "Your ship is sailing come quick."

Sunoo while walking to the kitchen, felt something following him and started panicking as the memories from his dream appears, making him stop and tears threatening to fall.
"Sunoo? are you okay?" Sunghoon asked grabbing his wrist and turning him around.

"Im fine, something just went in my eye." Sunoo was quick to make an excuse,"What are you doing? following me?"

"Oh! i wanted to help in the kitchen." Sunghoon smiled, making sunoo heart's melt and forgetting about the dream."If thats alright?"

"O-oh yeah! ofcourse."

"Guys! dinner's ready!" Sunghoon yelled,taking a seat beside sunoo.

Jungwon who came in first, sent a teasing look in sunoo's way. making him blush and look at the floor. Soon 7 of them were eating, "Sunoo, i didnt know you could cook."