Miraculous

Long ago there was a power divided into many items. The Miraculous! The power of the Miraculous is meant for good. There are many kind all over the world. But the most powerful ones are the ladybug and the Black Cat Miraculous, for they are like a yin and a yang. The Ladybug Miraculous has the power of creation while the Black Cat Miraculous has the power of destruction.  This is done with the help of the Kwami: divine, sprite-like beings who embody "abstract" concepts tied to each Miraculous. There are also the Butterfly, Fox, Turtle, Peacock, and Bee Miraculous.

The Zodiac Miraculous are the Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Dog, Rat, Rooster, and Pig 

One user chose to use the power for evil, he goes by the name Hawkmoth. He is the holder of the Moth Miraculous. He can use a persons inner darkness and turn them evil. Fashion Designer Gabriel Agreste is the user, but he hides this from his son Adrien.

Master Wang Fu, formerly known as the Jade Turtle, once protector of the Miraculous knew he would have to find the others. But decided to do find a new geneation of heroes. First he met Marinette Dupain-Chang, at a pedestrian crosswalk, waiting for the light to change. As she waits, Fu crosses the street. Noticing a car heading towards Fu. Marinette lunges forward and drags him onto the sidewalk.  Fu holds a box in his hand, picking up his cane and walking past the bakery. He then met Part time model Adrien Agreste, Adrien runs toward the school, but a car swings around to meet him. Nathalie Sancoeur (the current holder of the Peacock Miraculous) shouts at him to stop, as his father did not allow him to go to school. Adrien protests, but notices Fu is on the ground with his cane out of his reach. Adrien runs past Nathalie and his bodyguard to give the cane to Fu and help him to his feet. When he turns around, Nathalie and the bodyguard block the stairs, ushering Adrien back into the car and driving him home. Fu nods to himself, puts his cane on his shoulder, and walks away. He had found the new Heroes.

Marinette and Adrien are the holders of the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous, Their kwami's are Tikki and Plagg they are Ladybug and Cat Noir. They have saved Paris from many villains. They have friens who are also Allies, Alya/Rena Rouge Nino/Carapace and Chloe/Queen Bee. Met some of the world's heroes.

They would have an Amazing yet Spectacular adventure.