Bio: Adrien/Cat Noir

Name: Adrien Émile Gabriel Donatien Athanase Agreste

Gender: Male

Family: Gabriel Agreste (Father), Emilie Graham de Vanily Agreste (Mother (Deceased)), Felix Fathom Graham de Vanily (Cousin), Amelie Graham de Vanily, Colt Fathom (Uncle (Deceased))

Hero Name: Cat Noir

Kwami: Plagg

Eye Color: Green

Hair color: blonde

Appearance: Adrien is a handsome and fair-skinned teenage boy who is about half a head taller than Marinette with brushed-back blond hair that is swept to the right, emerald-green eyes, a rosy tint on his cheeks, nose and the tips of his ears. Cat Noir has cat eyes with green sclerae, dark green irises and slitted pupils. His hair becomes longer and untamed and it covers his normal ears.

Attire: As Adrien he wears a white button-down jacket with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he keeps unbuttoned. Underneath, he wears a black t-shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest, which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, brown, bright green, navy blue, and purple. He wears blue jeans and orange sneakers with white laces, and a logo of a black butterfly in a circle on the sides. On the ring finger of his right hand, he wears the Cat Miraculous, which is silver when he's not transformed. He sometimes carries the lucky charm bracelet Marinette gave him in his pocket.

Hero attire: As Cat Noir, he wears a textured black skin-tight catsuit with metal details. He wears matching gloves that have claws on the fingertips and boots with a hidden wedge, silver toes, and paw-shaped treads. He has a golden bell on his neck, connected to a zipper on the front of his costume, and a long belt that wraps around his waist and hangs out from the back like a tail. He wears black cat ears and a black mask to cover his face. When transformed, his ring turns black and gains a bright green paw print on its face. He keeps his staff attached to his lower back.

Likes: Hanging out with his superhero allies (especially with Ladybug after patrols), Video games, Playing with cars, Anime, Hamsters, Music (from Jagged Stone), Reading classic novels, Christmas (currently). Passion Fruit, Croissants, Chouquettes, Listening to classical music when studying, Dogs (Funny for the fact he dresses as a cat), His family and friends, His costume as Cat Noir, Freedom, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Opening gifts early, Architecture, Being a superhero, Sausages with mashed potatoes, Physics, remembering Emilie, Plagg, making quips like Spider-Man, anyone who sees him as him, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Super Sentai

Dislikes: Loved ones being harmed, Being alone or locked up (his nightmare), Being excluded, Liars, Secrets, Not being helpful, Failing, Feathers (his allergy),  Camembert (He still can't figure out why Plagg likes it), Chloé's excessive affection over him, Signing autographs, Being sick, Harming others with his powers, Disappointing anyone, Lila's lies, Lila bullying Marinette, being mistaken for a wingless bat (as Cat Noir), Not being accepted for his true personality, Ladybug putting herself down, Rudeness, Nino's guilt for not being able to help him stand up to his father, Cauliflower with Bechamel sauce, When the Miraculous superpowers are being used by villains, Pancakes with banana, Gabriel's pancakes, Sausages (except with mashed potatoes)