Christmas Side Story

A/N

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you're having a good day, this will just be a quick side story for Christmas.

btw Hu Tao is wearing the outfit you see up there (I hope you know what I mean RIP)

____________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up on Christmas Day, you were excited, you had made sure to prepare everything the night before.

Cook the food. Check!

Set up the decorations. Check!

But you felt like you forgot something, something very important to Christmas.

You gasped when you realized what you forgot. You grabbed your coat and ran out of the house. 

♡♡♡

As you were running, you cringed. 

'What kind of monster forgets presents on Christmas' you thought to yourself.

But you stopped, you had no idea where you were going, you took a deep breath.

"Okay," you told yourself, "I should make a list for everyone I need to get presents for"

Your Christmas List

Mel
Valt
Shu
Daigo
Honcho
Ken

You cringed even more when you saw the list, you had a lot to do. You start with Mel, you run to the beymall, you were sure you would find something there. 

♡♡♡

You were right, there was a lot of toys at the beymall but you looked for something Mel would like. It suddenly hit you like a bus. Beyblade! Mel doesn't have her own bey.

You were determined to make Mel a beyblade, but you knew that was going to take some time, so you decided to get everyone else's presents first.

♡♡♡

Valt really likes both food and beyblade, you wanted to make something to mix them up but it was not like you could get him beybread. He already has a lot, but you could make him something new...

So that was your plan, you quickly rushed to a bakery (this is the type of bakery where you can rent a room for an hour to bake something), rented a room for an hour and started experimenting.

You were going without a recipe mixing flour, sugar and baking soda and halfway through you decided to make cookies.

It technically had nothing to do with beyblade but you didn't have time.

You finished making the cookies and you put them in a basket and it looked pretty good.