CHAPTER-7: Psychotics

-JIMIN'S POV-

    We received the news that the most psychotic mafias of Seoul were searching for us. They're simply searching us to kill us since they don't have any good notion of how the business works. If we received this information so suddenly, it means they already know where we are. Even if we were a part of the best mafias of our country, they were too dangerous to take any risks, so we immediately contacted another mafia group that we could count on.

JK: So ??

JIMIN: They're coming.

JK: The 9th of them ?

JIMIN: Fortunately, yes.

    Heading to a window with a good view of the entry of our apartments, weapons in hands, now waiting in silence 'till anyone shows up. After 20 minutes of waiting, a truck stopped, letting a group of eight men coming off of it. It was them. They were looking around for our place. I could've shoot them from where I was already, but they were too many, so it would just give them the key of where we are. One of them eventually figured out where to go, so I started shooting before they all came inside. But it just made them hurry up even more. Even if I did shoot one of them right in his head, they were still seven others to take care of. Heading to the stairs that goes to our apartments, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung were already trying to stop them. Passing by Namjoon:

JIMIN: Namjoon, go watch in front of my office's door so no one comes in if we miss one of them.

    He did. And right away, from the bottom of the stairs, our help finally arrived. They were now all fighting, trying to stop them. Fortunately, they killed another three of them, which made them be only four. They were crazy, not smart, that made our mission easier. But unfortunately, one of the guys from our help group got killed as well. Yoongi then took a bullet in his shoulder, he tried his best to continue but he was bleeding too much, which made him fall, all the way down the stairs. At that moment, I thought we lost him. I called Jungkook who was still inside.

JK: He got killed ?!

JIMIN: I don't know, go check on him. Right now !! Jin, I need you, we need to go help them.

    We then got to the stairs as well, trying our best. We were more of us but they had special weapons, which made them hard to fight with. Though, we were fortunately well trained, which saved us. Trying to take them down, I got cut on my cheek, and also pretty deep on my arm. He also knew about the bullet I took in the thigh, since one of them did it to me, so he took his opportunity to hit hard on it. It made me groan and almost fell on the ground, he could've killed me at that moment, but Jin stopped him and took him down for me to finish him. He didn't kill me, I did. The others then ran away since they understood it was hopeless for them. Everyone was hurt, Yoongi the most. We took him upstairs to take care of him. I then hurried to my office to check on y/n, even though it was hard to walk.

-Y/N'S POV-

    Hearing bullets popping, here and there. I wasn't able to think about something else, it was too hard to keep calm, but I stayed silent. I waited like that, for an hour. Until everything calmed down a bit, I could hear people talking, loud. I then heard the office's door being opened, but I didn't know who it was, so I totally froze, unable to breathe. Hearing footsteps coming closer to me, I was ready too scream. The door opened.

Y/N: *sigh* Oh my god, Jimin ! You scared the shit out of me !

JIMIN: I'm sorry. Are you okay ?

-He said, smiling, happy to see I was okay.

Y/N: Are you hurt !? You're bleeding !! Look at your face !

JIMIN: It's okay, but Yoongi got really hurt, we need your help.

    Before going, I hugged him tight for long seconds, relieved that he was okay, I mean at least not dead. He took me in his embrace as well, smelling my hair and sighing of relief. Heading to the living room, a lot of people were here, I was still not understanding what was happening.

Y/N: Are you all hurt ?! How am I supposed to take care of everyone ?!!

???: I can help ! Don't worry !

Y/N: Oh, thank you !

LIX: I'm Felix !

-He said, smilingly.

    We then proceeded to take care of everyone, while they explained to me what happened. I now got to Jimin for his wounds.

Y/N: Your thigh is all red ! Are you sure you're okay ?

JIMIN: I'll be fine.

-He said, quite coldly.

Y/N: You should walk with crutches again. Take this. *Presenting him some medication*

JIMIN: What is it ?

Y/N: It's for helping the healing and the pain to go away.

JIMIN: I don't need that.

-He said, looking away.

JIMIN: *groaning in pain* What are you doing ?!

Y/N: I barely pressed you thigh but it was enough to make you scream. You need this medication.

JIMIN: I told you, I won't take it.

Y/N: *sigh* Please ! For me ?

-I begged.

    He looked at me straight in the eyes, with all his anger, and eventually took the medication. Which confused me since he looked more like he was gonna hit me.

{TIME SKIP}

    It was now night time. I was in my room, thinking of what happened and of how much I got scared for the boys, but especially Jimin. Couldn't stop thinking about him and about how bad I wanted to be by his side at every moments. I needed to feel him close so bad at this instant. Hoping he wasn't sleeping, I decided to go see him. His bedroom was empty, so I came to his office. *knocking*

JIMIN: Hey, is everything alright ?

    Blushing; I felt so much better just seeing him, hearing his soft voice.

Y/N: Y-yeah, can I come in...?

    I entered. We were standing in front of each other, a bit awkwardly.

Y/N: I just- hum- I needed to see you...

-I said, not exactly able to look at him in the eyes.

JIMIN: Me too, actually.

    I wasn't waiting for him to say that.

Y/N: O-oh really ? Why ?

    He came closer and hugged me in the softest way. It made me shook but happy. I hugged him back.

JIMIN: Thank you so much for helping us today. We're so lucky to have you.

-He said, without breaking the hug.

    I answered by tightening my arms around his waist, while his were around my neck. After what felt like an eternity, he broke the hug, looking at me. He took my head in his hands and started to kiss me, gently. Taking me by my waist, putting me closer, and pushing me against the wall. He then started to make the kiss more passionate and deep.

-JIMIN'S POV-

    She started unbuttoning my shirt, slowly, to finally take it off. Pushing, me this time, against the wall. Sliding down to kiss my jaw, then my neck, my chest, and now my abs. Going even lower, I new what she was about to do. She then began to open my belt.