CHAPTER-8: Not the last

JIMIN: Hey, you really don't have to do that !

    Unzipping my pants and taking it off, she didn't answer. Now taking down my boxers.

JIMIN: Y/n, it's fine- *lil moan*

-I then locked the door, my eyes closed.

    She touched me, sliding her hands on it, gently. Now kissing it, entirely. She touched the tip of it with her lips before sucking it. Putting it herself farther in her throat, I tried not to moan. But she suddenly took it all. I moaned out loud to it. Her hands behind my thighs, pressing them hard (which hurt a bit the injured one), I could feel her tongue moving around it. It felt like too much to handle, but too good to stop. She then took it off her mouth, taking a breath to suck it gently again. My hands were now in her hair. Barely catching my breath. Getting up to face me, she kissed me while pushing me through the room. Making me sit on my office's chair. Staying up, she took off her shirt and then her panties; only her bra and her skirt were still on her body. She sat on me, facing me, and put it herself inside her. We both moaned at the first feelings of it. I was hugging her by her waist, while she had her arms around my neck. We kissed again, passionately, while she was going up and down. Now kissing her neck, slowly, while grabbing her butt. I then began touching her to help. We eventually made it. Holding me harder, tightening her thighs around me, moaning softly. Holding each other as tight as we could.

{TIME SKIP}

-the following day-

-Y/N'S POV-

    I was cleaning Yoongi's wound in his room.

Y/N: I need more water, I'll be right back.

-in the kitchen-

    I was pouring some water in a glass when Jimin appeared, limping.

Y/N: Where are your crutches ?

JIMIN: Good morning, baby.

Y/N: Jimin ?? I told you, it's important !

JIMIN: And I told you, I'm fine, I don't need them.

Y/N: Jimin, your injury is no joke, it's very serious. Do you want to lose your leg ?? Look, you're limping so bad !!

    He approached me while I was talking, and took my face in his hands to kiss me gently. I have to admit, it calmed me down instantly, but I wasn't joking.

Y/N: It is seriously not fun. Promise me you'll do something about it.

-I said calmly after breaking the kiss.

JIMIN: Anything for you !

-He said, looking at me in the eyes and smiling.

Y/N: Also, are you sure it's a good idea to call me baby and to kiss me in the middle of the kitchen, in the middle of the day, while everyone could see us ?

-I said in a lower voice, taking a step back.

JIMIN: Why ? Is that a problem ?

Y/N: Not for me, but I thought, maybe, you would prefer to hide it from the boys for now ?

JIMIN: They'll found out when they will !

Y/N: That is quite a blurry answer, but well. I have to go now.

JIMIN: Is Yoongi's shoulder alright ?

Y/N: I'm far from being a professional, but I think it'll be fine. Though, speaking of you, you won't be fine if you don't listen to me !