Chapter 5

On the Beach

Shun and Hyoga go on vacations for their wedding anniversary.

˚✧₊⁎ ☆ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"You got the passports?"

"Yep."

"And you are sure your visa hasn't expired, right?"

"Yeah, haha, don't worry."

"Hyoga, I don't want to spend our anniversary all alone just because you didn't bother to check if your visa was still valid..."

"It's fine Shunny! I double checked it..."

Hyoga and Shun were on their way to the airport. Their wedding anniversary was a few days away, and to celebrate it, they decided to spend a few days in a private cottage in Crooklets Beach, in Cornwall, England.

Hyoga was all cool with the trip, determined to relax from the busy environment of Sanctuary and to have a great time with his husband.

Shun was excited too, but traveling to another country with his Russian partner always put him a little nervous; the reason being that Russian citizens often need a visa to enter another country, unlike Japanese citizens, and to Shun, it seemed as if Hyoga didn't care about the status of his traveling documents, always leaving the green haired with the possibility that he may had to enjoy their vacations on his own.

Nevertheless, the flight and revision at immigration happened without complications.

Once in the cottage, the pair proceeded to explore the place. It was huge. The cottage belonged to a British peer, who rented the house while he didn't use it. It had several rooms decorated in the most beautiful and elegant way.

The cottage counted with two living rooms on the inside and one on the outside; two breakfast rooms, one for six persons and the other for 18; two dining rooms, one inside the cottage and the other in the backyard; an enormous kitchen; a studio that served as a small library; three bathrooms, one small and two whole and big; endless galleries; a pool; and 11 bedrooms. All distributed across the house's three floors.

Despite the many rooms and entertainment the cottage provided, Shun decided to spend the first day of their holidays in the nearest village. To see the town and buy some provisions for the days to come.

They walked through the streets, bought some trinkets and souvenirs, and had dinner at a local restaurant that had a breathtaking view of the sea.

The nights, of course, were booked for more intimate and sexy businesses.

The next morning, Shun woke up and surprised Hyoga with breakfast in bed. He cooked some delicious and fluffy pancakes.

"Let's go to the beach today, ducky!"

"Even though you'll burn and become all red?" Hyoga joked.

"That's why they invented sunscreen..." Shun said as he kissed Hyoga's lips.

Once at the beach, they installed themselves on the sand. Shun had come more than prepared. He set towels on the sand, an umbrella, and from his beach bag he took a bottle of sunscreen, a book, Ikki's old iPod, headphones, sunglasses, and some other stuff Hyoga considered useless. The Cygnus Saint, on the other hand, just took off his shirt, displaying his very fit abdomen, and laid down on the sand. He was starting to get lost in his thoughts when Shun interrupted him.

"Help me?" Andromeda offered Hyoga the sunscreen, indicating to him to put the cream on his back. Hyoga took a few seconds to reply, he was busy admiring Shun's sculptural body, his pale skin, it almost looked like it was made of porcelain or marble, and despite his skinny and lightweight appearance, the Japanese's muscles were beautifully defined.

"Sure..."

Hyoga began massaging his husband's back and shoulders softly.

"Mmmmm... that feels nice, Hyoga-chan," Shun moaned.

"You're all set, bunny"

Their faces were millimeters apart from each other and after looking at each other in a dreamy way for a few seconds, Hyoga set a deep kiss upon Shun's lips.

"C'mon, ducky, let's go for a swim"

"Right now?"

"No, tomorrow," Shun mocked. "Of course now!"

The Japanese grabbed his husband's arm and practically dragged him to the sea.

Shun began to splash water here and there. Both of them were having a great time, splashing and laughing.

Suddenly, a big wave took them unguarded, making Shun to lose his balance. Trying his best not to fall, he involuntarily hung on to Hyoga's shoulders, the Russian put his arms around him to have a better grip of his husband.

"Are you okay?" the blond said between laughs.

"Y-yeah... etto... thanks for catching me..." Shun blushed slightly.

"I'll always catch you любимый"

Hyoga approached Shun's lips slowly, and kissed him. Andromeda put his arms around his husband's neck and kissed him back. They were rather immersed into the passionate kiss they were sharing, and the Japanese let himself go, perhaps too much, since he made Hyoga lose his balance and consequently fell on his back, with Shun upon him, making a massive splash.

The pair began to chuckle.

"I love you so much, Hyo-chan"

"I love you more, Shun..."