06

"It's okay to soothe and torment me."

─────────────

─────────────

Five days had passed since the very amusing night. Nothing else happened since and it was oddly quiet.

I did hear that after Taeyang and I practically ran away from the party, that a bomb did go off, but no one died.

Sadly.

I was undercover, and out of town for two days, and so spent the night in a motel, unfortunately. Hotels were too risky and I couldn't blow my cover.

I was given the green light that I could head back to the motel and rest for the night.

Once I arrived, I took a shower to relieve some of the tension building on my shoulders.

After I came out and put clean clothes on, I was patting my hear dry with a towel, whilst walking into my room.

Noticing a figure appear in front of me, I let out a scream, dropping the towel and the figure, that seemed to be a male, was quick to cover my mouth with his hand.

And as doing so, an arm of his wrapped around my waist, pulling me in towards him.

"Shh, darling, wouldn't want people to know I'm here, do we?"

I stared with wide eyes at the person in front of me.

Of course, it was none other than Yoon Jeonghan.

He removed his hand from covering my mouth, and smirked.

"What the hell?!"

"Surprised?" I looked at him like he grew another head.

This man, I swear to god-

Straight after, I realised how close his face was to mine, and so I immediately pushed him away.

He scoffed at my action, before making his way to my bed and placing himself upon it.

"What the hell do you want?!"

"Are you an option?" He said is so casually like he totally didn't break into my room.

Is he for real right now? I cannot, oh my gosh-

"What- absolutely not?!"

"Then I don't really know." He leaned back onto his hands, with a smug expression on his face.

Not knowing how to react to this sudden turn of events, I stopped for a second and tried to process it all in my head.

"I need some sleep." I muttered to myself, as I turned away from him for some water.

When I looked back to where Jeonghan was sitting, I found nothing.

It was like he disappeared into thin air, making not even a squeak.