•~Danger Child~•

[•About an hour later while Ranboo was ender-walking•]

I was Ender-walking for an now. Just walking around like a lifeless corpse, but I'm holding a block of dirt in my hands.

I wanted to wake up from the hell so bad but I couldn't...it was impossible...But when I was walking I heard a noise in a Bush. A look over curiously.

But wouldn't you know, it's was Wilbur's friend, Tubbo. He had a crossbow in his hand. He looked like he was hunting...

Then he looked at me. Looked like he was confused to see me out here. Well I wouldn't judge him. He didn't know I ender-walked.

He then walked up to me

"Ranboo..? Is that you..?"

I look.st him..straight  in the eyes. I slowly walked closer to him, but he just stood there having a new facial expression on his face...Like he was scared and I think I know why...

It's because he was looking an endder men in the eyes. Which is not a wonderful idea..

Before he could even make a sound I attacked him. He ran away from me but I just kept getting closer and closer and closer.

"HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"he screamed  as he ran into l'manburg

Wilbur came running out his home with..phil?! He was here the whole time!!!

"Is that ranboo?! And tubbo?!?"Wikbur said as he ran over to me and tubbo

"Yeah..Looks like he ended up ender-walkibg!!"Philza said and he ran to me and tubbo

I look at Phil running tords us and growled also while making angry ender men sound.

"Ranboo calm down mate! I'm here! It's okay!"Philza said

"NO. IT. ISN'T!!!!!!"he raised my hand and swong at philza scratching philza him acrossed the face

Philza fell to ground

"PHILZA!!!!!"Wilbur and tubbo yelled as they ran over to him

What did I do?!?!?! I hit philza!!no no no no phil I'm sorry!! Please make it stop!! MAKE IT STOOOOOOP!!!!
.
.
.
🌸
.
.
.