"You Like Me..?"

this contains a little smut(barely any smut) and fluff in the same story. let's get into the story😍

Katsuki was walking with Kirishima to class till Izuku bumped into Katsuki. "Oh my gosh, Kacchan! Im sorry, i didn't mean t-" Izuku tried to stutter out. "I'm fine Deku." Katsuki said blushing a little bit but Izuku didn't notice. "O-Oh! I'll see you later, Kirishima!" Izuku said running the other direction while waving at Kirishima. Kirishima shoved Katsuki a little, "SHITTY HAIR, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Katsuki said yelling at Kirishima. "You should ask him out dude, you've liked him since childhood!" Kirishima said shaking Katsuki's arm. Katsuki sighed. "He doesn't even like me anyway dumbass." Katsuki said walking inside class with Kirishima. "Dude! You gotta ask him, or your technically a whimp dude." Kirishima said jokingly. "I am not a whimp." Katsuki said with a annoyed tone. Kirishima chuckled, "Really? You have till the end of the week to ask him out or your a whimp. You have till Friday and it's Tuesday. Good luck bakubro!" Kirishima walking over towards his boyfriend Kaminari sitting down in his seat waiting for Kirishima. Katsuki sighed and walked out the classroom because they're was still time before it started. Katsuki looked around for Izuku and soon after looking he found him. Izuku turned around before Katsuki tried to tap his shoulder because Izuku thought he was about to get hurt or something. "Oh, hey Kacchan! What's up?" Izuku said softly while smiling. Katsuki sighed then started to speak. "I like you and i wanna date you badly. Do you like me back??" Katsuki said standing still looking down at the ground. Izuku's eyes widened and started crying a little bit and he fell to the ground. Katsuki looked at him worried because now Katsuki thinks he did something wrong. "What's wro-" Katsuki get cut off by Izuku hugging him tight. "N-Nothing's wrong Kacchan, it's just i need a moment alone please. im sorry!" Izuku said softly while getting up and running away still in tears. "I knew he didn't like me." Katsuki said sighing and trying not to cry but deep down, he was heartbroken.

It's been two weeks since Katsuki asked Izuku out and they haven't talked since that day. Everytime Katsuki tried to talk to him, he would just walk away or another friend of Izuku's pulls him away. Katsuki has had enough and he was gonna confront him today and the end of class. Izuku was sleeping in class because he didn't get much sleep last night. Class ended and everyone packed up their things while Katsuki waited for everyone to leave and he was just staring at Izuku sleeping. "Hey Bakubro, wanna hang with me and Kaminari later?" Kirishima said walking towards Katsuki. "Im gonna be busy, let's do it tomorrow or something. Now leave!" Katsuki said pointing to the door. Kirishima sighed and walked out the door shutting the door behind him. "Nerd, wake up!" Katsuki said shaking the life out of Izuku. "Aah!" Izuku jumps. Izuku stares at Katsuki with a little glare and he's trying not to cry. "Why did you ignore me for a week? Do you even like me back.." Katsuki said turning away from Izuku's face so Izuku couldn't see Katsuki crying, but Izuku noticed anyway. Kacchan, it's not like that! I swear!" Izuku said standing up from his seat. "What is it then?!?" Katsuki yelled back. Izuku stayed silent and looked down at the ground knowing he had no response. "That's what i thought." Katsuki said walking back to his desk and packing up his things. "Kacchan wait!" Izuku said grabbing Katsuki's arm before he left. "What do you nee-" Katsuki got cut off by Izuku pulling Katsuki in for a passionate kiss. Izuku let go then started to panic a bit. "Im sorry Kacchan! I don't know what came over me, im so sor-" Katsuki shut him up by kissing him. They pulled away for a breath of air. "Oh no, i was supposed to be home by now! My mom's gonna be pissed!" Izuku said while packing his stuff quickly. "Ill take you home, come on." Katsuki said dragging Izuku out of the classroom with all of his materials. After a few minutes, Izuku was home and Katsuki had left so he could get back home.

Im stopping it here, sorry.
Anyways i will make a part 2 and a whole other part of stories, stay tuned bye bye!
752 words