"You Wanna Do What?"

just a little reminder, in this story, Katsuki and Izuku have been together for two years so they're third years (if im wrong correct me) anyways let's get into this story!

Katsuki was walking in the hallways with racoon eyes and the rest. Katsuki wasn't paying attention to the people Kat calls friends and all he had in my mind was Deku, he left school a week ago to visit his mother. "Katsuki? Katsuki! You idiot, stop thinking of Izuku and listen!" Mina started shaking Katsuki's arm slightly so he could on focus to what Mina and the rest were gonna say. Katsuki then stared straight at Mina. "What were you gonna say, hurry up." Katsuki said then rolled his eyes afterwards. Mina giggled then started to speak, "I was going to say that Izuku is coming back today!" Mina said jumping up and down. "Yeah, and we're gonna have a huge welcome back party!" Kaminari said jumping up and down with Mina. Katsuki's eyes widened. "When will he be here?" Katsuki said stopping Mina and Kaminari jumping up and down. "He's already here, we just didn't set up the party. He's in his dorm if you wan-" Mina said but before she could finish her sentence Katsuki zoomed to Izuku's dorm. "You think he's coming back?" Kaminari said teasingly. Mina started laughing and so did Kirishima and Sero.

Katsuki finally made it to Izuku's room and he pulled out the key that Izuku gave him and he unlocked the door to see Izuku pulling his all might toy out of his bag. "Oh! Kacchan, I missed you so mu-" Izuku was then silenced after Katsuki hugged him so Izuku's sentence couldnt be finished. "Guessing you missed me alot too Kacchan." Izuku said hugging Katsuki back while giggling. Katsuki let go of Izuku and Katsuki soon started to daydream and zone out during their conversation. Katsuki was thinking of the stupidest things that he's always had in his mind, fun time with his lover. "Kacchan?" Izuku said frowning while waving a hand in front of his eyes. Izuku started to get mad because he wasn't getting a response from the man infront of him. "Kacchan!!!" Izuku said jumping onto Katsuki. Katsuki then stops daydreaming and he realizes what position they're in. Katsuki and Izuku stared at eachother till moments after somebody spoke. "Kacchan, you alright? I didn't mean to jump on you..!" Izuku said quietly and apologizing loads of times. "It's fine." Katsuki said getting up off the ground. "But i jumped on y-" Katsuki then pinned Izuku to the wall. "Deku. I've already forgiven you, now shut up before i make you." Katsuki said while Izuku's face starts to get red. Katsuki chuckled softly knowing Izuku was flustered. "K-Kacchan! It's not funny!" Izuku said while frowning. Katsuki chuckled then started to reach for the door. "Wait, Kacchan where are you going?" Izuku said quietly while grabbing Katsuki's arm. Katsuki turned around and stared at Izuku then started to speak. "I gotta go, you also have to finish unpacking your stuff." Katsuki said pushing Izuku off of him. Izuku looked down at the ground and sighed. "Katsukii~." Izuku said looking up at Katsuki. Katsuki's eyes widened and he turned around, "What did you call me?" Katsuki said confused because Izuku never called him that before. "You heard me Katsuki~." Izuku said grabbing Katsuki's arm and pulling him away from the door. Katsuki thought this was the perfect time to ask, "Deku, i wanna have fun with you." Katsuki said. Izuku's eyes widened and he started to get red. "What do you mean by fun? What type of fun..?" Izuku said quietly to Katsuki. "You know what fun i mean nerd." Katsuki said to Izuku while smirking afterwards. Izuku then figured it out and started to blush a very dark red. "Hello? Izuku, you in there??" Mina said knocking on Izuku's dorm room door. "Mina's here Kacchan!" Izuku said quietly. "Tell her im not in here, got it?" Katsuki said Izuku, Izuku nodded afterwards. Izuku got out of Katsuki's grasp and pushed him in the closet. Izuku then opened the door, "Hey Mina! Do you need something?" Izuku said to Mina. Mina looked around the room confused. "Did Katsuki ever come in here?" Mina said softly. "Uhm.. No! Not at all..!" Izuku said also feeling bad because he didn't wanna lie. Mina sighed, "Are you sure? Because im pretty sure he ran up the stairs earlier to see you." Mina said still looking around. "He isn't in here Mina sorry!" Izuku said slowly pushing Mina out the door. "Okay.." Mina said to Izuku before he shut the door. Izuku sighed and walked to the closet where Katsuki was. "She's gone Kacchan." Izuku said opening the closet door. Katsuki slowly walked out of the closet, sighing. "Thank god." Katsuki said rubbing the back of his neck, "Now where were we?" Katsuki said while pinning Izuku to the wall.

I took a huge break sorry