Chapter six.

*+*+*+*

*+*+*+*

WARNING: Gore, Manipulation

The girl's eyes slowly lifted, as the first thing which greeted her was utter darkness. The location she found herself in was unknown to her. The darkness which surrounded her was so dim, that she couldn't even see her very own hands. A slightly unpleasant feeling overtook the girl, as she started to wander off aimlessly in the darkness around her. She did not know where she was headed, but she did not want to stop.

The girl's eyes sharply examined her surrounding, if she could make out anything in the dark. But it was to no avail. She remained fruitless, as she carried on heading forward.

All of a sudden, a snapping noise was heard behind her, to which she whipped around her head immediately, trying to automatically summon her weapon, but it was no use. She wasn't able to summon her spear, nor either of her powers. But there was nothing behind her.

*SNAP*

*SNAP*

*SNAP*

The same sound kept repeating all around her outline, and it was slowly draining her sanity. That was when countless heavy things fell onto the girl, and she collapsed due to their crushing weight. She couldn't make out what they were, but she pushed them off of her with groans, the weight almost unbearable for her strong form as well.

As she reached for yet another thing that put a halt to her escape, she felt some kind of warm liquid on her hands. And then it hit her. That putrid smell. The change in the atmosphere.

And then all of a sudden, the environment she found herself in lit up, illuminating the heavy objects. They were her prey. Whether it was human or creature didn't matter. But they were everywhere. She yelped in horror, as a dismembered head rolled onto her lap, waves of crimson still looping out of the freshly dismembered head. The eyes of what seemed to be a woman were rolled back into the back of her head, her lips parted with a claret-like liquid flowing past her lips and nose.

(Y/N) was stuck in one place, her teeth tightly pressing together at the sight, as her eyebrows furrowed. Her (E/C) orbs looked around her, only to be welcomed to a horrific scene all around her. Several bodies were cut up, their organs torn to shreds beyond recognition. It was a horrid sight, to see their bodies mashed together like that. Their eyes stared up at the ceiling, the dark irises glazed with a milky tint.

The girl began to tremble, as she recognized some of them. Hell, all of them. All of these were who fell victim to her hands. The victims she had massacred when she was just a puppet.

"What do you hold of this scene, my Dear? Absolutely fascinating, breathtaking, even. The beautiful waves of crimson painting the terrain, not coming to a halt. It looks like a true work of art, don't you think?" A voice spoke somewhere in front of her, as (Y/N) whipped her head towards the ghastly voice she remembered all too well.