My Beliefs

These are an outline of the beliefs that I hold as a Christian.  

For those who are Christians and reading this who are wondering what denomination I belong to, my answer is simply this:  I belong to most of them, and also to none of them.  My beliefs do not perfectly match any denomination, but they are in agreement with most of them.  Kinda like C. S. Lewis's Mere Christianity.  

If you wish to discuss any of these beliefs with me, feel free to PM.  However, if it's only to just cuss me out, I probably won't respond so as not to waste your time or mine.  

1.  I believe that Jesus was the Son of God, that He came to this earth in bodily form, lived a perfectly sinless life, and died on the cross for the world's sin.  Three days later He rose from the dead, and later on ascended to Heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father.

2.  I believe that faith in His death and resurrection for the forgiveness of sin is the only way to God and to heaven.

3.  I believe in a literal, eternal ********.  What that looks like, I'm not sure, but I do know that it is real. 

4.  I believe in the return of Christ and the Judgement of the world.  

5.  I believe that NO ONE is good and we all need Christ for our salvation.  

6.  I believe in sin and the fall of Adam and Eve.  

7.  I believe that abortion is murder, and that every life is sacred.

8.  I believe in a LITERAL six day creation.  

9.  I believe that LGBTQ and Christianity can't mix, that the Bible is CLEAR on this.  While I'll always treat anyone in the LGBTQ community with respect and love, as I do everyone else, I cannot tell them that their sin is fine and  they won't be condemned by it.  

However, in the same way, I won't tell someone their sin of cursing and slander is fine and they won't be condemned by it.  I don't condone any sin that the Bible says is wrong.

10.  I believe in the Trinity of the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.